Chapter 37

The moon festival

This time,the North threw the biggest moon festival in between the clans, and every clan was invited,including the South.

Jimin was wearing a beautiful peach and white hanbok for today, Jeongguk in royal blue and a mix of white and red. They were dashing at the festival,greeting everyone who showed up.

The Kims from the East showed up,they were beautiful brown and blue hanboks,holding a few boxes which Jeongguk handled quickly because they were expecting.

"So happy to see you,hyungs!"

Jimin says as he holds Seokjin's hands,who smiles as well. He glanced at Namjoon who bowed slightly,Jimin looked down at Seokjin's stomach and a weird feeling rose inside him.

"I'm so happy for you two as well. Please enjoy tonight."

Seokjin gently cupped Jimin's face, and his squishy cheeks were puffed up.

"Enjoy yourself as well."

Jimin nodded and Jeongguk led them inside,Jimin saw a familiar face and a smile quickly appeared on his face.

"Hwan.."

Hwan grinned at him,handing the bags to Jimin before giving him a side hug.

"How are you doing?"

"Oh,just making a fountain in the central park which is frustrating!"

Hwan replies with a laugh,Jimin chuckles as well,he gestures to Hwan inside but Hwan turns back and his face looks like he wants to ask something.

"What is it?"

Jimin asks,guessing it is correct.

"Have you heard anything from Yoongs?"

Jimin gives a sad smile before shaking his head.

"Oh...okay.."

Hwan walks inside,not looking back again. Jimin turns back and greets the next guests.

The night was slowly approaching midnight,all the guests were here by now and the festival was in full swing.

Jimin was having a good time even though a few things bothered him. Taehyung joined them as well,he said he went to Yoongi's place but couldn't meet anyone.

Jimin was pretty bumped out after hearing that,he was expecting that Yoongi might walk in,so he kept glancing at the entrance. The party was taken part in the newly garden.

Everyone was enjoying the new flowers and chatting,Jimin was feeling sad and he slipped away from the party to go back,to relax before joining.

Once he stepped at the back,he felt someone else was already there, occupying the bench.

He stood there,watching the figure in the dark,the moon was up,shining beautifully. He steps closer and a branch cracks under his feet,the figure flinches and slowly turns back, and a pair of yellow eyes shined.

Jimin's heart jumped and a smile almost broke on his face until the figure stood up and walked towards him,a face slowly was visible.