Chapter 14

The next morning, we prepared everything to leave for North. Hoseok has recruited a few young men to escort us in North, I was in my car, waiting for the certain omega who is taking his time.

"I will call you, Seo-young. Be a good girl and take care of the alpha."

Seo-young, the girl who was assigned to take care of the omega was crying all morning when she heard he was leaving today.

After he recovered, everyone around him grew fond of him. Everyone likes him and adores him, I know he is adorable but there's something special about him. He is not like other male omegas and since he is the rare being in my clan, everyone was very protective of him.

"Here he comes."

Hoseok says when he saw the omega walking towards the car, he leaned down to the window and peeked inside, I unlocked the door for him and he quickly got in. He was confused with seatbelt and I sighed. I leaned in and fixed the seatbelt for him, he was holding his breath I noticed.

"Are we all set? Shall we go?"

Hoseok asks after watching everything through the front mirror.

"Please, we don't have much time."

Jimin answered when he was all ready to go, he didn't look all excited to go back but he looked more serious than he ever did.

•••

We stopped at a dining area to eat some snacks and rest since we have been driving for a while.

I was with Hoseok until I noticed that Jimin hasn't come out of the car, I was confused by his decision.

"Why hasn't he come out from the car?"

I asked Hoseok who shrugged at first before answering me.

"I asked him but he said he wasn't comfortable."

I frowned but I shake it off before heading to buy some food for him and walked off to the car. I knocked on the window and he rolled it down to face me.

"Aren't you hungry?"

I asked, he looked at me but didn't answer.

"I bought some food, can I come inside?"

He smiled slightly.

"It is your car, why are you asking me?"

"Because you are occupying it now."

Jimin nods, rolling up the window as I walked around to get inside. I handed him the plastic bags and hands him some tissues and chopsticks.

"There's nothing much, so I bought what looks okay."

Jimin opened the container and a smile creeps on his face.

"Tteokbboki."

"Eat well."

He nods before digging in, then I realized...his scent is overflowing in here and I think, it will smell like him even after he drops him in North.

"Have you eaten yet?"

I shook my head to focus on this omega who asked me a question that I didn't hear.