Chapter 28

'No one can see him like this...except one. '

Yoongi came back to the South in half an hour and drove straight to the councilor's office where he was informed Hoseok was.

He saw the lobby and it was awfully quiet, no one was there, no receptionist, nothing.

He sniffed the air, but nothing smelled weird. He walks inside, carefully taking each step to make sure he doesn't trigger anyone. As soon as he stood outside of the councilor's office door, he heard muffled voices.

He grits his teeth before he knocks the door open to see...

Hoseok was tied to the chair, blood dripping down from his forehead, arms and face bruised.

Few of the people in the room turned their heads towards the alpha who growled. A lady walks in front with a smirk on her face.

"My, my! What do we have here."

She says and the whole room starts to laugh. Hoseok lifts his head, his eyes contract with Yoongi, and Hoseok gulps down. He is a strong alpha but somehow these creatures defeated him.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here? What have you done to the councilor?"

The lady shakes her hands.

"Too many questions, alpha."

One of the guys came running and landed a punch on Yoongi's stomach who wasn't ready. Yoongi crouched down, holding his stomach as he eyed the gang around him.

"Tell us one thing."

The lady says.

"Fuck off.."

The lady laughs, he grabs Yoongi's hair and lifts his head to match his eyes with her. Her eyes shine purple and that only means...

"Still brave, aren't we? Alpha?"

"What are you stinky roughs doing here? Don't you have a slump to live?"

The lady's smile drops as she grabs a knife out of her leg pocket and holds it against Yoongi's throat.

"KEEP YOUR HAND OFF FROM OUR LEADER!"

Hoseok yells as he tries to rip the ropes that hold him down.

"Aw, the puppy got mad~"

The lady turns back to Yoongi with a smirk.

"Because I touched their mommy~"

Everyone started to laugh, Yoongi glared at the lady in front, he just had to find a good time to knock her off.

"Now, where were we?"

Yoongi watches as the lady slowly comes closer with her knife but he is faster and jumps up, grabs the lady's hand, and takes the knife in his before pushing her away. He held the knife at the roughs who started to growl, he glanced at Hoseok who simply nodded.

"Now, I want answers. Before I rip you all off!"

The lady gets on her knees and wipes the blood from the corner of her lips. She scoffed, turned to Yoongi, and sat down.