Final Chapter

It's been a year since the last Moon festival and today is the Moon festival again.

All the clans are here,enjoying the festival,chatting,having drinks.

From the West, the young leader, Choi Hwan was flirting with a few omegas who were interested in him. He had grown a few inches and was taller enough to impress any omega.

From The East, the Kims; Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin, were looking kind of tired because of their daughter. The new heir of the Kim Clan,Kim Seo-jin. They were enjoying their time as their assistant taking care of their daughter who was such a sweetheart.

From The North, the new leader, Jeon Jeongguk was enjoying his night with his new mate, Kim Taehyung who joined the North a few days ago. They were joking with the newly wedded couple.

From the South, the newlywed, The Mins; Min Yoongi and Min Jimin, were glancing at each other while laughing at Jeongguk's jokes.

They had good news to give as well, they were expecting and by next year they would be equal with the Kims, The Kims were looking forward to a new parent to join their sorrow.

The Mins were the spotlight at the moon festival, everyone was engaging in conversation with them.

But Yoongi kept looking at Jimin who was looking amazing with his now long hair, which covered his eyes and reached his shoulder.

He leans closer to Jimin and whispers something which makes Jimin blush, his face is red and he turns to Yoongi.

Yoongi laughs as he presses a kiss on Jimin's forehead. He inhales the beautiful scent before whispering something which only Jimin can hear...

Jimin smiled and the fireworks started to shine in the sky with its beautiful colors.

Everyone was watching the fireworks,it felt so unreal.

Jimin felt a hand on him and he tangled his fingers around those long ones and leaned his head on the broad shoulder, holding onto his stomach as they enjoyed the fireworks together.

And the next moon festival...

There was a new addition in their arms...

A new flower in their garden...

A new life story to start...

The End.

•••

That's a wrap for 'Clans'! Thank you for reading this book! Thank you for waiting for this story to end as well!

I don't have any words for the readers who waited for so long! Thank you and I love you guys!

I'll be bringing you new books and stories very soon!