Chapter 22

'Will you all accept me as the leader of the North again?'

The answer was simple everyone was more into Jimin and saw him as a leader than Jeongguk. Not like Jeongguk can lead but he needs some more time before he takes over.

"Now then everything is clear, so I like to thank my savior who not only saved me but also helped me to get my position back."

Everyone was quite curious to know who it was and I wasn't sure it was a good idea to do this but who am I to talk here right?

Jimin climbed down the throne and walked towards me, all eyes were on him and he stopped in front of me. Their eyes shone in a new glow, a smile never left his face, a new aura attached to him.

"Thank you for saving me, Min."

Everyone gasped and stared at me like I was some sort of saint. I'm not used to being in the center and mostly no one knows me much and the North clan people were looking at me like I wasn't human at all.

"Was it necessary..."

"Of course it is! My people need to know who saved their leader."

I looked around to see, all eyes on me, A few kids ran up to me to see me better.

"Uh..."

I wasn't sure what to say since it was very awkward and I was very uncomfortable. But I felt an arm, wrapping around my arm and a little tug on my arm.

"Come on, Min. Don't get all flustered up, now!"

Jimin smiled brightly and something about his smile today was different, it showed who he was and how pure he was.

It's getting hard to leave him here and go back...

•••

The night went like crazy, there was a feast and it was like a festival. Everyone of the clan joined and it was a crazy night.

I know I had too much drink because I can keep myself sane and keep tripping off. Seokjin-hyung had scolded me for drinking too much but what could I do when the old lady kept pouring me cup after cup?

I was too drunk to go back and rest, Somehow I walked to the back and collapsed on the ground, the moon was shining beautifully, and now kidding, this place is beautiful.

I closed my eyes to rest and escape from this terrible headache. I don't know when but I felt a soft hand touching my cheek and my eyes slowly opened themselves. I don't know what I'm seeing but I can tell that it was someone who was hovering over me and was worried.

"In?"

I can't make out what the person is saying, my head is not processing anything right now.

"A-- ou- --unk- -in?"

What is he saying...

I closed my eyes again, not sure if the person left or not but what happened next is sure ....made me kinda sober...

A kiss

My eyes flaunted open and I saw the person who was trying to make a conversation with me kissing me. I can't say but his person has the softest lips ever.