Chapter 12

' Very much. '

After freshening up and having some food in my system, I decided to talk with Taehyung who was busy with his friend ..ugh his new friend.

"Taehyung."

He looks up and waves. I sat down beside him and saw how he handles the frog who was sleeping peacefully.

"Um..can I talk to you?"

Taehyung immediately turns to me and his eyes were shining.

"Sure! What do you want to talk about?"

I was playing with my fingers because I don't know how to ask him that question but there was no other way.

"Um..can you uh..can you take me to where they sell clothes? It seems like I have run out of options and I do not feel like these anymore.."

I show him the last clothes that I was wearing and he breaks into a smile.

"Of course, I know some stores! And yes, you do need some clothes! Cause boy! You are beautiful and those clothes don't do you justice."

My face heated up while he comes at me.

"So, can we go out?"

Taehyung nodded and got up, he held his hand out for me but before I could hold his hand we were flinched by the heavy voice.

"No need to go out. I'll call the tailor and he can make some clothes."

We both turned back and saw the alpha, climbing down the stairs as he watches us.

"But Hyung! He needs clothes now!"

"I can lend some to you since you are quite my size."

The alpha spoke, and my face became more heated now.

What is this...why is he being like this!

"But well, your tailor is the best so far I have seen. He makes great outfits."

Taehyung admits as he pouts.

"Then I'll call him and Jimin-ssi."

My head jolted up, my eyes met with his dark ones as he tilt his head.

"If you follow me, I'll lend some clothes to you now."

I don't know what to say, he was kind enough still now but this...this is intimating.

"Are you coming?"

He asked again, I quickly nod.

"O-okay, I'm coming."

With that, I follow him, but this time I have to enter his room.

And that won't be good for me...his scent will be all around that room. And most importantly...his clothes.

•••

As I was waiting in the room, the scent of the alpha was strong. I had to cover my nose to not inhale his scent and make my other side go crazy.