Chapter 8

Does he have a mate?

The next morning

Why is my head hurting so damn much? I had too much drink last night...

A groan leaves my mouth as I slowly sat up in the bed, this bed feels too soft and warm than my one.

"Ugh..."

The bright light those that damn window is blinding me. Whoever did that will get punished for that!

Gosh...I hate this...

Suddenly my nose picked up a foreign scent, my mind is blurred so I can't put my finger on whose scent is this.

Wait...no no! Did I ...no ...I swear I didn't but...why I'm smelling sweet scent...I have slept with someone?!!

My thought was cut short when the door opened and my eyes jumped up to see who it is.

An omega with beautiful black hair entered the room, wearing all white as he walks inside, holding a tray of cups and a few refreshments.

"Good morning, alpha. Are you feeling alright?"

Wait...have I slept with him..oh no...Min Yoongi you scumb!

"Y-Yes..."

He smiled at me and sat down on the bed, focusing on the tray as he prepares a cup of tea. Once he finished he hands me the cup and mentioning me to have it.

"Here, drink this for your terrible headache. I can assure you that it will help you."

I took the cup and inhale the scent of the amazing floral scent.

"Do not worry, I haven't poisoned it."

He chuckled as he bring his cup up to his lips and gosh, his lips. They are full and round, no other omega owns those kinds of lips.

His beautiful eyes lift and land on me, those beautiful innocent eyes.

"Alpha? Are you in pain?"

I swear if I had the right then I would've listened to him whenever he speak, I would've ordered him to talk whatever nonsense he has to say and I will listen to it.

"Huh? Oh no! I am alright. Thank you for the tea."

I sipped into it quickly but the heat of the tea burned the inside my mouth. Immediately a coughing fit was there and the omega acted quickly.

He took the cup away and quickly came to my side, rubbing my back as my coughing reaches its peak.

"It's alright. Calm down."

I looked at him, he looked worried. Why is he worried? Why for someone he doesn't know?

The coughing died and he looked much relieved, he sat down and a smile tugs on his face.

"Please be careful, alpha."

I nod, not sure if it's okay to ask him this question now or wait. But my curiosity is killing me and I can't...