Chapter 20

' MIN YOONGI! '

My heart almost jumped out when I heard that loud voice. I don't know what have the alpha done now, but it sounds too serious.

"Have you done something?"

I asked quickly, before walking behind the bed to hide.

"No, I haven't!"

He was scared as well. He stepped back and the door burst open with a shadow figure.

"Whoever you are don't kill me!"

Min covered his head and I narrow my eyes to see who it was. I saw a figure, tall, with broad shoulders, and wait!

"Seokjin-hyung?"

I called out and the shadow figure immediately stepped in as the light brighten his face.

"Jimin?!"

He called out and I walked out to meet his eyes. He covered his mouth with a shocked face.

"Y-You...Y-You are alive!"

I nod, I couldn't contain my smile. He is like a big brother to me.

"Oh my goodness!"

He ran to me and engulfed me in a hug, I hugged him back and his sweet scent hits my nose like telling me I'm home.

"Thank goodness! You are okay!"

"Umm...uh..."

Both of us stopped hugging and turned to the confused alpha who was looking at us.

"Why didn't you tell me anything about this?!"

Seokjin-hyung charged at Min who ran towards me, dodging Hyung. He holds my shoulders and hides behind me, peaking at Hyung like a scary cat.

Never seen an alpha being scared like this...and he ...fears an omega...

"Hyung-"

"No! Nope! I won't answer!"

I tried to help Min but it seems like there are no options here.

"H-Hyung! I didn't know! I didn't know you were close to him!"

Seokjin-hyung rolled his eyes.

"Do you even have eyes? Oh, no. Wait you don't go out! You are like a house rug!"

I don't know if that's an insult or not...

"I swear hyung! If I knew anything about your relationship with Jimin I would've let you know!"

"I haven't seen your face since my last house party! Which you ditched!"

Seokjin-hyung and Min continued arguing within themselves as I stood there, being held by the alpha.

Why am I here...

•••

Min explained everything to Seokjin-hyung who was surprised and showing signs of anger. I sat there, watching them talk while thinking of the times when I used to get surprise visits from Seokjin-hyung.

He was mateless at that time, he was extremely beautiful like now. He treated me like a younger brother always and had the best advice.

He met his mate a few months later and slowly his visits have lessened. I missed him but let it go because he is starting a new chapter that I will never have.