Chapter 30

' I'm in heat... '

Things can't get any worse, I thought my meds were working since the heats never showed after the meds but now, it doesn't work somehow.

My body is warming up fast, my vision is getting blurry, the urge for pleasure is strong, and the alpha's scent in his room is much more welcoming but in a different way. I'm curving his scent, his presence as well.

Gosh...I have to stop thinking about him...

A soft knock was on the door, I was about to open the door but the voice stopped me...

'Don't open the door. It will be a mess then. Can you wait for a few minutes, I have called the healer to come here for your aid. Can you manage meanwhile?'

I don't know, I just want this over with..my mind isn't working, my inner omega is trying to take control.

A moan leaves as I can feel the place between my legs getting warmer and slightly wet.

"A-Alpha..."

A sigh leaves from the other side, my hands are nearly scratching the door by now, wanting to rip the obstruction between me and the alpha.

"P-Please..."

A gentle thud fell against the door, the scent of the alpha was so strong and fresh.

'Both of us know that if I come in or you open the door, things won't go as they should. Plus I know you will hate yourself if you allow this now.'

A moan leaves my mouth again, my body twists as I sweep down the door, gripping the door to open.

'Jimin-ah.. '

"Y-Yes..."

' I'm sorry, I know an alpha must please an omega who's in distress but...'

A whimper leaves my mouth now.

'Both of us know that if we do anything..it will open a way for anyone to destroy the clans. So, please forgive me.'

I know what he is trying to do but I'm not sure if it will help, I know our clans can't handle this stuff if he comes inside. But my inner side won't stop howling for him. I know that I can control my inner side but how long?

"Yeah...stay ...out..."

I heard a sigh before the footsteps disappeared, I put my head back on the door, breathing is unstable and the warmth between my legs is growing.

"Ugh..."

I tried to climb to the bed so that the scent of the alpha could help me to calm down but I felt weak and it was irritating me to the core.

•••

About ten minutes later, an omega knocked on the door to inform her presence. She looks younger than me and beautiful. She told me the alpha assigned her to me tonight.

"Wh-Where..is ..t-the...alpha..."

I asked the girl who was massaging my legs, it was helping a bit.