Chapter 25

' I'll wait for you, my moon. '

I left North a week ago, I have received a few letters these days since Jimin was quite bored being himself after our small 'date'.

"Alpha."

Hoseok bows at me, I was waiting for a parcel from the town councilor.

"Ah! Hoseok! I was waiting for you, has the counselor contacted you?"

Hoseok steps closer and shakes his head.

"No, I haven't received any news on the parcel that he intended to send."

I hummed and shuffled over some papers.

"Can you go to town and see what is up? I'm kind of worried."

"What worries you?"

I lift the paper and stare at him.

"There's a lot of things that worry me but I have to take precautions."

I got up and grabbed my robe to dress up.

"Are you leaving somewhere?"

"Yeah, I thought of visiting the border, to check on the young lads."

Hoseok bowed before leaving for the town and I ran down to my car to visit the board because there was an uneasy feeling in my guts.

•••

"Jeongguk is late, don't you say?"

Jimin asked, his maids were combing his hair as he sat there, waiting for his brother so that they could talk.

"Young master is very active, my lord. Let him be."

The head maid says as she ties Jimin's now longer hair into a small ponytail.

"I hope he doesn't get into trouble."

The maids finished their work and left, Jimin stared outside as the sky turned grey. A sigh leaves his mouth as he walks back to his bed and lays down, his clan doesn't have any problem or need right now, so he is free from his responsibilities.

"I wish I could get out..."

Jimin flinched when he heard a knock on his door and the door slowly opened to reveal a young maid. She bowed at Jimin before speaking...

"Your Highness, you have a visitor."

Visitor? Min can't come by again...can he?

"Bring him in."

She bows and leaves for a few minutes before a deep voice comes in the hallway and the door opens up once again to reveal, a young man with a boxy smile on his face.

"Jimin!"

"Taehyung!"

•••

"What a surprise, Taehyung. I have never thought of you being here. How do you know to come here, all by yourself?!"

Jimin was surprised and happy to see the young lad who was pouting.