Chapter 10

Since it is invaded with a sweet aromatic scent that will addict anyone.

A week after

Heavy footsteps rushed towards the door before he flung it open. My eyes lifts from the papers to the panting alpha, it seems like he was in a hurry.

"Calm down, Hoseok. What is wrong?"

I asked calmly, flooding the paper before resting my hands on the table, looking at Hoseok who walks closer and pushes a letter to me.

"Another proposal? I should announce that I'm-"

"It's an invitation from the North, alpha."

My eyes doubled the size and quickly grabbed the letter, ripping it open to read.

"They are holding a ceremony for the new leader, so they are inviting every leader from all the clans."

Hoseok informs as I read the letter in detail.

"What are they planning now? Make a force with every clan for their goods?"

I asked, very much confused about their intentions.

"I think they want more power since the leader they are summoning as a clan leader is just a boy."

"Who is this boy? Do you have any idea?"

"I'm afraid, no. They haven't spoken about it."

I hummed, it is a trick I can sense but why are they doing this?

Hoseok clears his throat to catch my attention.

"So, how's your life going? Any update?"

I sighed, he is here to bug me now.

"No, I made it complicated as usual."

A loud laughter echoes in the room until there is a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The girl who was assigned to take care of the omega appears and bowed at me.

"What is wrong?"

I ask, looking at her. She looks nervous and hesitates a lot.

"Speak."

"Um..my lord... Jimin-ssi..he has requested you to ..see him.."

Hoseok turned to me with a confused look as I returned one as well.

"Where is he?"

"In his room, my lord."

I nod, handing the letter to Hoseok and leaning closer to whisper some instructions before I walk off.

•••

The girl knocked on the door, letting know the omega inside that I am there. Immediately the door opens and I was met with those beautiful eyes.