Chapter 36

' Let's play, little brother. '

The fight between the brothers was intense, both Yoongi and Jimin couldn't move or they dared to move.

Hwan was bleeding heavily, his head was covered in blood, and he was breathing heavily, eyes fixed on his brother Hae il who was breathing heavily as well, blood flowing down from the corner of his mouth.

"Not bad, little brother!"

Hwan spit before landing a blow on Hae Il's face, who grabbed Hwan's arm and kicked his stomach. Hwan gasps for blood, and Hae Il laughs.

"If I kill you here! The west will be mine again!"

Hwan falls to his knees, and Hae Il grabs his hair to make him look up.

"You..you will never step a ..foot on west.."

Hwan smirked but Hae il grabbed his neck, and Yoongi got onto his feet.

"Min, don't you dare interfere!"

Hae Il yells Hwan chokes on air, and Yoongi grits his teeth, he steps closer.

"I can't let you choke my friend in front of me!"

Yoongi ran and missed Hae il who dodged Yoongi's punch and Yoongi immediately received a blow on his back, he dropped next to Hwan who glared at Hae il. Jimin covered his mouth, he didn't expect him to be like this.

"That's all? I thought I would be beaten up by now!"

Hae il started to laugh like a mania, Jimin stepped back when Hae il turned to him, and he gulped down the saliva inside his mouth.

"See, how weak they are!"

Jimin glances at Yoongi who got to his feet and helped Hwan to get up as well. Hwan wipes his mouth, the blood smudges against his chin.

"Hae il...don't make this worse for both of us.."

Hwan says, eyeing Hae il who turns back to them, raising one brow.

"Worse? Well, your clan made it worse for me! You kicked me out! Your brother! Your blood!"

Hae Il lashes out, raising, his fist curled and knuckles white.

"We can...we can make it easy if you stop now! You will get minimum punishment!"

Hwan tries to negotiate with Hae Il who starts to laugh again.

"Punishment? For what!"

"You know whatever you did! You can't run away from it!"

"So?"

Hwan held his abdomen and his face twitched in pain.

"You kidnapped a leader and tortured him."

Yoongi sneered, his eyes were burning holes on Hae il, Hae il smirked and he walked close to Jimin, who panicked and his back touched the wall.

"This one? This omega?"

He points at Jimin who gulps down.

"He is useless! Just a baby-making machine!"

Yoongi grits his teeth, he raises his fist but Hwan stops him.

"If you do anything...he will hurt Jimin ..."