Prologue

The wind is blowing colder as the clan of the North, forges to their main lands, to create their new home, a place to call theirs.

The leader of the clan, Park Jingshi, stood tall as his flawless black hair, dances with the cold wind, determined to look out for a stable land to mark their territory.

'My people.'

The raspy voice reaches out to his people as they look up to their leader, hoping for a new beginning.

'We are home.'

A small smile tugged on his face, and a young woman walked up to him, holding a small bundle in her arms.

'We won't be alarmed by any other clans! Ever again!'

The whole clan howled in joy, they marches towards the lands and started to gather wood and rocks to create their house.

'We should border up our territory, no other clan can attack us if we keep a close eye.'

The lady spoke while glancing at her husband, and the leader agreed with her.

'For our future, we should take serious steps.'

He looks at his people and then turns to his wife. Her beautiful blueish-green eyes reflect her tender soft skin under his touch, her beautiful brownish hair covering her face.

'My beautiful wife.'

He leans into her, she makes space for her husband as he relaxes his face onto her neck.

'My beloved mate.'

He murmured.

'Our future ...is here.'

She replies and gently caresses her husband's hair.

'Our generation will lead this plain lands.'

  °°°

A few decades passed, and many leaders lead the North clan, no one dared to attack them again, and was acknowledged by the other clans.

All the leaders were the main bloodline of the founder of the North clan, all alphas ruled the clan for decades.

They created a clan that was strong enough to defend themselves. They protected their omegas, helped the other clans, cherished their history, and passed stories about their great leaders to the next generations.

A very peaceful clan for years until...

'Are you certain!'

  The leader exclaimed, he was meeting the head elders who presents the next leader by bloodline.

'Yes, in fact, if we want to resume that tradition, then we have no choice than letting an omega take the leader position.'

The elder spoke as his subordinates nods.

'But he is not ready! He is just an infant! And an omega! I can not put my son's life in danger like that!'

The leader spilled out, he had a rule for omega. He can not let the omegas be in danger and being a leader is a huge risky thing.