Chapter 21

' We will win this. '

After the meeting, everyone went back and it was only us. Jimin decided to take a bath before heading to bed. Meanwhile, I sat there, facing the ceiling while thinking.

I just wanna go home and sleep for a few days before functioning again...

"Min, you can use the bathroom now."

I heard him but I was too tired to move. My eyes drifted to the omega who stood near the bed, carefully drying his hair, the robe was damped with the bath water, sweet scent of the omega ...filled the air in this cottage.

Such a sweet scent...

"Oh! About the plan earlier..."

My focus turned to him when he state. He turned to me, his lightly red cheeks and peachy lips were noticeable.

"I was thinking that should I put Do Hansik to prison or hang him?"

I sat up, curiously. I have never heard this omega talk with such hatred.

"You want to...hang him?"

"He nearly ruined my brother's life and was the cause of my father's death, so yes...I do want to even though it sounds harsh and cruel."

He spoke, his eyes were shining with vengeance.

"I can do whatever you want when you will be the leader again...I mean it's your clan so why ask me.."

Jimin walks up to me, standing in front of me. I felt a warm hand under my chin and made me look up at him.

"Because you came this far for me and I need some more help to build up my clan once again. Besides, I need an ally who I can trust in these harsh moments."

A smile appears on his face as he traces my cheek with his thumb.

"And I need you to go home safely."

He leans down, his lips brushing against my cheek, I can feel his warm breath on my skin, and beautiful greenish eyes on mine.

"I want you to be happy after this."

He kissed my cheek before leaning back, eyes still on me as he steps back.

"What about you?"

I asked, Jimin hummed.

"Me? I will just stay here and be myself, I guess."

"But will you be happy?"

Jimin smiled, he looks away, and stares outside. It's raining now.

"Maybe, I don't know."

We stayed quiet as the rain pours outside, creating a gloomy mood.

•••

Morning came faster than I thought, as soon the sun was up, Hwan came and took me to the kid. We have to set a meeting and gather everyone before letting Jimin take his lead.

Jimin told me to be careful and assured me that he will be fine as well. Hwan glanced at me before nodding at me before he ran to the other side.

Hoseok stayed back to help Jimin and we have trust that the Jeon kid will do his part. We informed everyone and they agreed and said to be present in 10 minutes.

Me and Hwan met up and went to meet with the Jeon kid who said he has set everything up according to plan, slowly but surely everyone started to fill up, we saw Seokjin-hyung who nods at us before whispering something to Namjoon who nods as well.