Chapter 26

' Shit! Are they targeting him! '

Jimin had an amazing lunch with Taehyung, who kept glancing at Jeongguk, who cracked most lamest joke ever.

"Anyway! I guess, our guest should rest since he traveled so far to get here."

Jimin cuts in, he glances at both of them before flashing a smile.

"Yeah, I mean I have to take a walk anyway."

Jeongguk gets up, looking at Taehyung who was blushing crazy.

"Yeah, I guess so."

Taehyung walks up to Jimin who leads him to his room before bidding goodbye to Jeongguk who runs off.

"Taehyung."

Jimin starts, as he walks side by side with Taehyung to his room.

"Hm?"

"Do you like my brother?"

Taehyung choked on air, and Jimin held back his laugh.

"What! No! Why would I-"

"You were looking at him a lot of times and you blushed the whole lunch."

Taehyung blushed again, from embarrassment.

"No! I didn't!"

"Quit denying. If you are looking for a bachelor who is an alpha and charming, then I have no problem if you start to date my brother. You two will look cute together."

Taehyung's face flushed red. Jimin smiles at him, knowing very well that they will end up together in the end.

Jimin dismisses Taehyung as he returns to his room, he has a lot to do in the evening so getting some sleep won't hurt.

•••

Hoseok returned to the pack palace and met Sonia. She informed him to head north but Hoseok had some other issues to handle before he set for North.

"Sonia, I need your help."

Hoseok says, he always admired Sonia for her braveness.

"What is it?"

"The councilor, I couldn't meet him. I doubt he is in danger. Can you look into his schedule and what is his daily plans?"

"Sure, but where are you going now? Alpha told you to join him at North."

"I know, but something doesn't feel right."

Sonia watches as Hoseok runs off to the corridor. Sonia hurries herself to find out the task she was given.

Whatever is going on...doesn't feel good.

•••

Night fell quickly, Jimin held a grand dinner in honor of Taehyung who was amused by the hostility.

Jeongguk was hitting on Taehyung which wasn't unseen by Jimin who doesn't mind because he has his mind fixed on them.

"Anyway, it's late and the maids need to head home. So, if you don't mind, I like to call it in a night."