Chapter 4

' Alpha. '

He stared at me like there was something he want to talk about but something stopping him. Then I realized that Seo-young is here which is why, he is hesitating.

"Seo-youngah."

She turned to me, but I didn't break eye contact with the alpha.

"Can you please give us some space?"

Seo-young nods and quickly bowed to us before running off. The alpha relaxed and stepped closer, I can smell him through this closeness.

"Can I take a seat?"

He points at the vacant seat beside me and I nod, permitting him to sit because he asked so politely.

He sat down, his eyes are Infront, watching the garden as he inhales softly.

"You have something to say, so speak."

I heard a small chuckle.

"You read my mind, huh? Well, there's a lot to say."

I don't know what he will say but the sound of his voice doesn't sound good to me.

"So..you should start."

I heard him clear his throat before crossing his legs.

"Park Jimin, age 23, the son of the leader Park and former leader of the North. He was missing from North and was last seen a week ago. He is injured and fragile. He is on the run, if you find him please contact us.

Administration of the North Gov."

My body froze, I looked up and saw the alpha was still staring at the garden, an unknown expression on his face.

"H-How did you.."

"It was a poster that was sent by the authority, this morning. A poster for a wanted omega."

I gulped, how can they frame me such in a disgusting way?

"Is this true? Are you a criminal?"

He asked, his voice is deep, not the soft and gentle one that he uses.

"It is not true, they are trying to fabricate me for their benefit."

A sigh leaves his mouth before he turns to me, his eyes are on me like a hawk.

"How can I trust you? You are a fugitive."

I turn to him as well, I can not let them frame me as a criminal.

"You do not have to trust me but I can assure you, I am no criminal."

I inhale, deciding if I should tell him about it or not. Does he trust me or not?

"If you hear my side of the story then maybe you will-"

"I do not have that much time to hear your stories."

The alpha replied with a stiff tone, he doesn't seem to have been convinced by me.

"Then...you can send me back and the North will throw me into the dungeon, torture me until I die. Or you can imprison me and treat me like a nasty creature until you are satisfied with your desire. The choice is yours."

The alpha sighs, and he turns away, avoiding my eyes.

"Until I find out either if it's true or not, you can not leave my palace."

He gets up and brushes his clothes before bowing his head toward me.

"Have a nice evening."

With that he walks away, I exhale, I was nervous and tensed because the aura around him changed and it was suffocating.