Chapter 12: Lowee, Land of White Serenity

Start from the beginning

"W-Wait, a boo-."

Before Alex could finish questioning what Blanc had told him, a large book came out of nowhere and flew right towards him, hitting him straight in the forehead and making him fall to the floor.

"That book." She replied while turning around to look at Alex lying on the floor.

"Yay! Direct hit!" Said a little girl with enthusiasm and pride in her pearless aim.

"Right on target." Added another little girl who was next to her with a smile.

When the girl who threw the book opened her eyes, she suddenly noticed the one lying on the floor wasn't her original target.

"Eh? That wasn't Big sister?" She said.

"Who was it?" Asked the other girl.

"W-What the hell was that!?" Shouted Alex as he sat up, holding his head in pain.

"Those, were my little sisters." Said Blanc as a woman rushed into the room and ran towards the twins before scolding them.

"Rom, Ram! What have I told you about throwing books at people!?" Said the woman revealing the twins' names.

"Not to do it." Said Ram bluntly while turning around to look at the woman.

"It's a bad thing." Added Rom while turning around as well.

While Alex got back up on his feet, the woman then brought both girls to stand in front of him.

"I'm really sorry about that." She said while lowering her head and speaking in an apologetic way to Alex. "As their guardian and tutor, it is my responsibility to apologize."

"Hm? D-Don't sweat it okay? I'm okay." Said Alex while rubbing his left index and middle finger against the spot where the book hit him.

In all honestly Alex wasn't even angry, as he was in shock and pretty impressed that a little girl like Ram had incredible aim and could throw with a ton of force.

While the woman focused on speaking with the twins and Blanc, Alex took a look and noted down the woman's appearance.

She was a tall, light skinned young woman with very long milk-blue hair worn in low pigtails held with big orange-yellow circled pieces with short bangs and dark blue eyes in which she wore red glasses over them

Her outfit had the resemblance of a graduate student as she wore a short, white dress under a red, long jacket-like robe worn open with gold lining and buttons along with some clear blue circuit board designs on the inside.

The sleeves puffed below her elbows and had long cuffs while at her neck there was a collar and a red bow with a golden badge.

She also wore a matching graduate hat with two long white tassels on opposite ends, and a pair of see-through frilled stockings and red heels.