" It will take only half an hour. I will be back soon. " I said and got up to go.

" What happened? Anything serious? Shall I go for you?" Ron asked coming closer to me.

" Yes, a delivery of the consignment was due today and It escaped from my mind.  But As I can't do your work with as much proficiency as you can, you can't do mine too. It is not a game where we change places. " I said as I was tensed. 

" I was not offering to go there as you. Just as your brother and son of our dad, as  Ranveer Rahul Kapoor, so that you could attend the party with your wife.  But I guess you should go, as it is, I am enjoying the party a lot. "  Ron said getting annoyed.

It seems he recalled that I accused him of...

" Thanks for offering. You are the sweetest brother in the world and have always helped me. But this is my order, chachu will scold me if it is not done well. " I hugged him and he smiled.

" Hey, wait have food first. " Sujal said.

" Raj, shall we please eat before we go, we can leave as soon as we eat. I am very hungry. "  Myra asked.

" You stay here and enjoy the party, I will be back. " I said.

" But... "

" Oh, come on, you know everyone here. Stay here and enjoy.  "

" But you have food at least." She said.

" No, it is urgent, I will be back soon. Guys, take care of her." I said.

" Don't worry, I will babysit her like old days, after all, she is my little princess. "  Viren said, I smiled and looked at Ron he nodded and I went out to go to the warehouse.

Myra's POV

Raj went to the office and I didn't feel like enjoying the party or food anymore just wanted him to come back soon.

The snacks arrived and Sujal asked me to have food. But I said that I would like to wait for Raj to come back.

" But you were so hungry just now. " Viren said.

" I am, yet I want to wait for him. "  I said.

" If you have pain in your hand, Viren or I can feed you as well. You don't have to wait for Raj to come and do it. " Sujal offered.

" That's sweet of you to say that,  but..."  I said shyly.

" But she wants Raj to do all that for her, not her brothers, you fools. " Ron said, I smiled and nodded.

" Well, Ron looks like Raj, he can feed you if you are hungry. You can think that he is Raj. " Viren said.

" No thanks, he looks like him, but he is not my Raj.   "  I said and Ron nodded with a smile.

" My Raj??" They all said to tease me. But I just smiled. But they kept teasing me and I started blushing finally.

" Oh, my God!!! It seems someone is falling in love. " Shlok said with a big smile and raised eyebrow, I just smiled and nodded.

Sujal insisted a lot and said that the main course will be served later once Raj comes, but at least I can have snacks, so I agreed to have a mocktail and a few snacks.

Everyone was enjoying but I kept looking at the door waiting for Raj to come and just then I saw Manik coming in.

I patted Viren's arm as he was sitting with me and he followed my line of vision. Manik went to the bar counter at first and asked for a drink and the bartender tended him promptly.

" Ron, Shlok, see Manik is here. " Sujal said.

" But he said he is going out of town and would not be able to come though I insisted many times. " Shlok said.

"Maybe he changed the plan or his mind and came. Let's go. "  Shlok and Shaurya went to him.

He looked sad, upset, and embarrassed.

" Why didn't he join us if he came here? " Viren asked.

" Doesn't matter, let's sort things out. " Sujal said.

" Let him get comfortable first. " Ron said and they both nodded.

They both hugged him one by one and dragged him to us.

😁😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍😍😉😘

Good afternoon 🌞

I hope you liked my surprise, please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi