64 (Memories)

Taehyung pov

I held Jin and put him on the ground.
"You wabt me carry your backpack for you?" He shook his head.
"No Jinnie fashnon!" I chuckled. I kneeled in front of him and caressed his face. It was like Jin is standing in front of me! But.....why I never caressed him? Was his skin this soft and beautiful? But there is a difference from this face and that.

"I didn't gain anything but even lost my beauty......with scars! Painful scars!" I closed my eyes and swallowed. I looked at Jin and smiled.
"Are you hungry baby?" He shook his head.
"No! Jinnie go play!" I held his hand and we entered the fair. I looked at him who was taking little steps looking all around with a bold smile.

"You like it here?" He looked at me and smiled.
"Jinnie love pair and aced!" I smiled.
"So which one you wanna go first?" He looked everywhere and then pointed to the airplanes which were foe children.
"Jinnie fly Jinnie fly!"

"Ok baby! Let's go hmmm?" We then went.
"Sorry can I sit beaide him as well?" I asked the girl there. She smiled!
"Sorry sir this is for the children you're not allowe-"
"He is little and I'm afraid something happens to him!" She chuckled.
"This game is for the children under the age of 4! All fo them are little. I will take care of him!" She was about to hold his hand but I stopped her.

"No!" She looked at me.
"Ummm....I myself will take him there and secure him!" She nodded.
"No need to worry! It is safe. Come with me!" I held Jin in my arm.
"Jinnie want pink airpenane!"
"Ok baby!" I put him on the pink one and then fastened his seatbelt.
"Don't move and don't come out when it is finished till I come ok?" He giggled tapping his hand on the plane and nodded.
"Otay!" I bit my bottom lip and looked at him.

"Sir he will be alright!" I looked at the girl.
"Can I stay at your place there?" She chuckled.
"As you are very concern for your son it is alright! No problem!" I looked at Jin and swallowed.

"I know it.....that day will come! He told me.....a day Taehyung and your mom will leave you too. They won't take care of you nor stand you! It was fun when I found he was right a week after we began living! The three of us. Till that day.....I am waiting for that day to come. Eventhough.....all these years I was left alone by my own!"

"Why did I leave you?"

"Sir please go there! We wanna start it!" I looked at Jin who was giggling and playing with the plane he was inside. I then went and stood at the room was there. As soon as it began to move my heart started beating fast. I went near the window.

"Ah! Nothing will happen. I haven't seen any parents like you!" The girl said and chuckled.
"Look how he is enjoying! He is really happy." I looked at Jin who was giggling looking everywhere. I smiled and waved to him! As he saw me he giggled and waved back.

"Why do you act like this? I am bored. I am stuck in this house from morning to night and night to the morning sitting in my room not going anywhere."
"So does everyone go out all the time? Stop wasting your time. Come back to your senses! You are stuck in your own sorrow!" He lowered his head. He then looked at me and smiled.
"Ok I won't go out with Jimin! Why not the two of us go out? We will have fun!" I laughed.
"So hear you nagging?" I stood up and went toward my room.
"I won't go anywhere with you! Even heaven!"

I bit my bottom lip and lowered my head. I wish you were here. I would take you all around the world if it was what you wanted!
"Sir! Sir!" I came out of my thoughts and looked at the girl.
"He is waiting for you!" I looked at Jin who was sitting in the plane as it was finsihed. I quickly went to him.

"Baby!" He looked at me and giggled.
"Jinnie fly!" I smiled and held him in my arms.
"Yeah? You liked it?" He nodded his head.
"Jinnie want play allllll!" I chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"We will do whatever Jinnie says!"