47 (Accept)

Jin pov

Days are passing! One after the other! But they do not change! I don't know if it is like this for everyone or it is just me.
I have the feeling that each day is the repeatation of the other one. It is like a cycle that repeats. No excitement! Not what I imagined. And it is getting worse.

My only hope here is Jimin! He came here months after I came. His being is heartwarming though. He has started a relationship with a guy here. I am happy for him! He deserves happiness. It is why I don't go to him like past. I don't wanna make him sad.
"Shit! What should I do now?" I stopped as heard a familiar voice and then snifflings. Entering the class I saw one of my students.

"Yeonjun!" He quickly smiled and and wiped his tears.
"Professor Kim!" I smiled and went to him.
"You know it is very good to cry sometimes?" He looked at me and pouted. Soon started crying! I hugged him and caressed his back. The very first time I saw him Tae was reminded to me. Like I was gifted with him. Eventhough he is very sweet and loving to me. I still have the little vase he gave me for my birthday.

"If you wanna share something I can tell you I am someone you can trust on." He looked at me. I wiped his tears and smiled.
"Yeonjun?"
"M-my....mom!" I tilted my head.
"Your mom what?"
"She is at the hospital!"

Author pov

After hearing Yeonjun Jin didn't know how to feel. When he saw Yeonjun's resumè he knew he is a genious. It was why he gave him a fund and Yeonjun was there studying with his supports. He knew the boy very well. He was shy and a jolly person that always fluttered Jin's heart. Moreover he was like Taehyung!

It was struggling in vein! He had tried all the ways but.....he couldn't! He couldn't hate Taehyung. The more he tried the more he loved him. Their memories together was there in his mind. Every second of their playings. When Taehyung was little and couldn't speak in the right way he was the one who would tell everyone what Taehyung is saying. Like his translator. But he didn't know a day Taehyung won't understand even a single word from him. He didn't know a day he doesn't even want to hear him! Even doesn't recognize him as his brother. He even didn't tell him about his wedding.

But now from the time he had seen Yeonjun's profile all of those memories were back. Like Taehyung was back living with him!

"Professor Kim?" He went to the secretary.
"Here is his address and phone number." He smiled.
"Thank you! Ummm....about Yeonjun's dorm place. How is it?"
"Ummm.....he is in a room with 4 students. They are from engineering university." He nodded.
"Alright! Thank you for your help!" He said and came out of the office building.

"Professor Kim!" He smiled.
"Professor Min!" Yoongi went to him.
"From the time my husband has seen you is speaking about you and how kind and loving you are. He really appreaciates for the advice you gave for our son." He chuckled.
"Ahhh your husband is really kind to me. To be honest I had a very good time with your family!" Yoongi smiled.

"So do we. So you are here for the exams?"
"Well.....yeah! I needed some information too." Yoongi nodded.
"I have to go and give my examination too." Jin nodded. Yoongi smiled and was about to go when he called him.
"Professor Min?"

Yoongi pov

"Choi Yeonjun?" He nodded.
"Yeah! I do not have anyone in Korea to help me with this matter. I really appreciate if you have someone who we can trust." I nodded.
"I do know someone. Actually he is a friend of mine who works in Seoul central hospital." He smiled.

"Really?" I nodded.
"Yes! I will tell him about this matter. Also tell Yeonjun to take his mother there."
"I don't think he can make it to go. He is giving his exams. But he said his sister is there with his mother."
"Alright! I need her medical reports though." He smiled and nodded.
"Sure! I will send them for you." I nodded.

"Thank you Dr Min! It really means alot to me." I smiled. He is smiling as if she is his own mother.
"It is always a question for me how kind you can be?" He sighed and then smiled. But it was not his usual smiles.
"I don't know look at this as a good character or no."
"What?" He shook his head.
"Nothing! Thank you again. I am sure Yeonjun will be very happy."

Yeonjun pov

"Wh-what?"
"Your mother is now hospitalized in the best hospital and her surgery will be done at the end of the week." I couldn't believe what I heard.

"H-how? The money...the-"
"You forgot I gave you a fund?"
"It is about my education and living-"
"Right! Education and living. If your mother be sick you cannot focus on your studies and will fail. Then I have to support you all time. I am doing what I am responsible for." My eyes got teary. I didn't know what to say!

"Professor!" I bit my bottom lip.
"Yeah?" I broke down.
"Thank you! I don't know how to appreciate your kindness to me." He came near me and wiped my tears.
"Hey I didn't do it to see you cry again." I couldn't stop my tears.
"Yeonjun!"
"I owe this to you! Thank you. I couldn't stop thinking about her. If something happens to her.....I will die." He smiled.
"All of us love our mother the best! I couldn't see a mother in pain." He caressed my face.

"I am sure she is really proud of you! Now you are here and doing your best. I am sure about it! She will fight for you. She won't stop fighting cause she loves you. It must be like this!"
"Thank you sir!"
"Now clean tour face and pack your stuffs." I got shocked.

"What?"
"I spoke with the principal! You will go to your mother and give your exams in another time. It just for a week but I think it'll releases your stress."
"S-sir!"
"What? Come on you don't to make your mother wait for you do you?"

Jin pov

I smiled as remembered how he hugged me tightly when found he can go and see his mom.
"Mom!" I sighed.
"He is going to see his mom." I went to my trunk and opened it. Taking the only photo I brought with myself I caressed her face.

"Mom!" I smiled and caressed her face.
"You never fought for me." I chuckled.
"And I always were sad cause of this." I bit my bottom lip.
"But I then found....I must accept! Accept that you can't stand for me when I'm right. Can't protect me when I'm in danger and not good. I must accept you prefer Tae to me. Even aunt to me. I even accepted you cannot call me cause Tae doesn't like it. I found I must accept this loneliness that only you can destroy it. I accepted all these." I looked at the photo.

"But mom I don't know why?" I swallowed.
"Why it is like this? Why I must....accept all these bitter experience." I laid on the bed.
"I cannot bear this pain so I just cry but.....these days even my eyes don't accompany me. They do not cry!" I closed my eyes.

"I wanna live! Not just breath. I wanna live!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉