6 (Afraid)

*Warning mention of suicide and deep depression.

Hoseok pov

"Ahhhh look at my angel!" I smiled to Jimin who was speaking with Jin coming down the stairs. He had changed his clothes and he was wearing a white shirt with his navy short and a beter hat.
"Uncle Hoseok look isn't my son the cutest hmm?" He cooed Jin making him to giggle out loud. I smiled and went to him.

"Give this cutie to me!"
"Hoseok wait! Careful careful!" I took him in my hold and kissed his cheek.
"Don't kiss him Hoseok he-"
"Awwww! He is fine! Let me and my cutie have some time yes Jin?" He looked at me and clapped his hand. He sure is a copy of Jin. His eyes his face mostly his smile.

"Jinnie Jinnie look let's play I have legos."
"Yego!" Jin repeated.
"Kai baby give those to me to wash and then play!" Jimin said and took the legos.
"Jimin they are clean!"
"Hoseok he is fragile and tiny! What should I do if something happens to him? I must take the best care of my son." I sighed and shook my head.

"You know cause he is like him you two are acting like two people with OCD?" He stopped and looked at me.
"Lisa!" She came.
"Yes Jimin!"
"Take Jin and Kai with yourself to his palyroom. Be careful!"
"Sure! Jin baby come to me." Jin giggled and went to her.
"Lisa!"
"Yes baby!" After they left he came to me.

"I am just being a good father for my child an-"
"No Jimin no! This is not being a good father! You act as if Jin is a glass that will break in a second. More you are still afarid someone takes him away from you! He is your son! Not Seokjin and not a doll which always be in your hold and your protect him. He is a human being! Jungkook may have made him but he is a human who you carr-"

"I FUCKING KNOW THAT! FOR GOD'S SAKE HE IS MY SON!" He shouted and cried.
"Jimin!" He wiped his tears.
"Do you know how does it feel when I look at him? Do you know the pain I carry? Do you know I see the sight of....my beloved friend....in blood....when....when I knew how much he was AFRAID OF THAT? He was even afraid when a doctor wanted to take his blood from his vein but.....he chose that way to die? YOU KNOW WHAT DOES IT MEAN? NO YOU DON'T IT MEANS HE WAS AFRADING EVEN IN HIS LAST SECONDS! HE WAS ALONE AND AFRAID AND I WAS NOT THERE FOR HIM! DO YOU KNOW I AM AFRAID A DAY I SEE MY BABY WHO I CARRIED AND AM TAKING CARE OF ALL BLOODY AND....AND....BREATHELESS!" I went and hugged him.
"Jimin!"

"Yes! I am afraid! Afraid of lots of things. Not every parent has seen a depressed version of their child. Not every parent has seen a version his child with blood. NOT EVERY PARENT HAS SEEN.....HIM BLOODY! I KNOW HE IS NOT SEOKJIN! NOR A DOLL BUT I'M AFTAID. I....I....I JUST WANNA HOLD HIM IN MY ARMS SO....NO ONE CAN HURT HIM!" I wiped my tears and tapped his back.

"I'm sorry I didn't understand you! You are right! I'm sorry Jimin I'm sorry!" He was the first one who saw Jin after commiting scuicide. The scene was terrible and Jimin was in shock. Both of Jin's hand was cut with sharp razors. He has put them in his veins.

Taehyung pov

"Daddy!"
"Hey my prince!" I held Beomgyu in my arms and caressed his face.
"Where are mommy and grandma?"
"Mommy went out! Grandma is in the garden. Daddy she doesn't speak with me and is again calling me Jin! She has became weird again!" I bit my bottom lip. I looked at Beomgyu and smiled.

"Go to your room daddy will come and we'll play yeah?" He smiled and nodded. Taking my way I went to the garden. I looked at mom who was sitting on her chair. I went to her and stood behind her.
"Jin?" She said and turned to me. She is still waiting for him to come.
"Mom it is me Tae! Jin is not here!"
"Mom!" She was looking at Jin's childhood photos.
"Mom please! He is gone! I know you've missed him but he is no longer he-"