46 (Leave)

Jin pov

Being alone from being lonely is way different!
They believe I have asked for it as I wanted it but they do not remember what they did! None of that was my fault. At least it is why I think!

I was always bothered with people. They would make me feel angry, sad and disappointed. Of what? Me, life and this world! But they would say it is my fault.

I also put the fault at myself cause I wouldn't speak. I would stay quiet quiet and quiet and suddenly the valcano would erupt. But now a days I am like a dead body! Not caring! It even erupts inside. Which causes more hurt. More pain!
I used be quiet but being quiet turned to ignoring. Is it good or bad? I don't know. I just know sitting here all alone near the fire in the house I always wanted is not sweet!

It was supposed to be but it is not!

In that time my phone rang! It was from the USA.
"Hello?"
"Hello! Is it Mr Kim Seokjin!"
"Yes!"
"Hello sir we are from MIT University!" MIT.
"Yes?"
"Ummm.....this is about your application. Ummm....I am professor Daniel the professor you sent your CV for your scholarship!" I smiled.
"Professor nice to hear you!"

"Well.....I really am looking forward to see you. It would be really good if we could have a face time."
"Ummm....sure sure! When is more conveniente for you to speak about what you want."
"Ummm.....in two hours I will call you! Bye for now."
"Yes sir and goodbye!" I smiled.
"Wow! Is it really going to happen?"

Author pov

"So.....I guess we spoke about all the things is needed." Jin smiled and nodded.
"Yes sir!"
"So is it you alone?" The smile on his face disappeared but he tried to fix his composer.
"Ummm kinda my mother is in Germany with my brother." The professor nodded.

"So you are with your father?" He bit his bottom lip.
"Not exactly!"
"Where is he then?"
"Ummm.....he is ill! He was diagnosed by MS."
"Ah I am sorry about it. Then how come you wanna come here?" He swallowed.
"He is staying at a hospital. I have some plans for him though. He doesn't remember anyone so it won't be hard for him. When I get settled there I will take him with me too." The professor smiled.

"A good son you are! Even I did whatever my son and daughter wanted they left me alone. They even do not call me. You are a good son!" He smiled. This professor must feel like him! Feeling unloved. That nobody wants to be with you.
"Thank you sir!"
"Alright we will catch up again! Looking forward that!" Jin smiled and closed his laptop.

He smiled. If his mom was here she would be very happy!
"But.....would she?" He chuckled.
"Does she even think about me?"

Jin pov

"You're kidding me!" I smiled.
"No! He said in four months everything will be managed and I'll go there." Jimin hugged me tightly.
"Ahhhhh! I am very happy for youuu! You deserve it!" I smiled.

"Did you tell aunt and Tae?" Mom! Her calls has been getting less. She doesn't contact me much often.
"Ummm....I am going to tell her tonight!"
"You should! She will be really happy." Will she?
"Yeah!" I drank some soda and put the plate away.
"Hey! You havr just eaten a slice." I looked at the pizza in front of me. I have no appetite. Nothing's deliciouse! I don't want to eat!
"I'm not hungry-"
"Jin!" He held my hand.
"You can share whatever you want with me you know that?" I looked at him. He held my hand.

"You don't eat and are working alot. It is not healthy!"
"It is just I have mo appetite. I'm not hungry and I don't think it is a big deal."
"I know you've missed your family but.....you must be strong!" Miss them? I even don't know what is this feeling. Miss them? But they would hurt me whenever they were around.

My father, my mother and my brother! They scattered me in pieces.
"Yeah! I missed them."

Author pov

Jin was looking at the laptop screen. Unsure to call his mom or not! It was a month they haven't had a face time. He swallowed and finally tapped on the call.
After some time his mom finally answered.

"Jin!" He smiled as saw his mother.
"Mom! I missed you!" He looked all around and could see his mother wasn't at home..
"Missed you too son! How's everything? I am at Tae's office work. You cannot believe but they respect and appreciate Tae's being here." He smiled.

"I am really happy for him mom! Mom guess what. Remember the professor I always wanted to work with." She nodded.
"He contacted me and told me wants to work with me. He will give me a fund and in 4 months I will move to states. When I got his call I was-"
"Ahhh you must see Taehyung's new home. The things they've given us is really unbelievable. All is for my baby's hard work. He derserves it!" The smile on Jin's lips disappeared as heard his mom.

Jisoo chuckled as found her son has gone through silence. She was not really paying attention to what Jin was saying.
"Ahhh baby sorry! You said you are going to states to see that professor?" Jin smiled.
"Not important mom! I just wanted to tell you so you'll know it. It doesn't make any difference though."
"Baby of course it ma-"
"Mom! I must work on a project! Bye!"
"Seokjin! Se-" He closed the laptop and swallowed.

There was a lamp but he couldn't cry.
"Seems you are tired too!" He went near the mirror and touched his eyes.
"You do not have tears yeah?" He chuckled.
"You used to help me with your tears." He bit his bottom lip.
"At least.....you help me." He closed his eyes.
"Help me with your tears! You must cry! Must stream down your tears!"

**************
4 months later

Jin pov

I brushed dad's hair and smiled.
"Listen to your doctors nurses and Jimin!" He nodded.
"When will you come?"
"Soon! If you listen to them I will come and take you for the next christmass ok?" He lowered his head. I know he is sad and thinks will be alone.
"Dad you must learn their language. I am going to find a place for you till then you must learn their language." He smiled. He is like a kid now!
"Yes you are right I must learn their language."

Dad! You were right! Mom and Tae left me alone. You once told me they will leave me alone the way they did to you.
"Take care ok?"
"You too! Eat well. You don't eat you are thinner!" I looked at myself and then him.
"Ok! I will eat well!" I bit my bottom lip.
"Goodbye!"

Author pov

"I will miss you!" Jimin said and hugged Jin.

In these four months Jin's communication with his mother and Taehyung got less. He was waiting for a call a message but it was like they have forgotten him.
"I will miss you too!" He then gave a paper to Jimin.
"This is dad's address. Please send him food and visit him every month!" Jimin smiled and nodded.
"Sure!" He said.
"I am sure the next time we will go together!" He bit his bottom lip and cried. I hugged him.
"I love you Jin!"
"Love you too!"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Writing this story has been really hard as the amount of sadness is too much now and it sometimes bother me and cause me cry. Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉