61 (Just a second)

Author pov

"Hmmmm! Daddy daddy give me more epsepal sauce!" Jin said and put his fried in the sauce and ate with pouted lips. Taehyung who was looking at him smiled. It was like his brother is here sitting beside him eating.

"Mom! I will eat my lunch now!" Jin said with a smile and sat on the chair. But his smile turned into a frown when Taehyung left the table half of his food remained. He smiled and swallowed knowing well his brother will eat the remaining of his food when he leaves.

"Here baby!" He took his spoon and began eating silently swallowing his cries with every bite. Taehyung's face which had a hate inside was reminded in his thoughts putting needles in his heart.
"Mom thank you!"
"You haven't eaten even half of-"
"I'm full!"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was staring at Jin with glassy eyes. He remembered how Jin had written he never ate with him. Would eat before or after him and if he would come in the middle of his meal Taehyung would change his place or leave the table.
"TaeTae!" Jin called Taehyung and tilted his head.
"You no like fech fedas and epsepal sauce?" He asked with pouted lips feeling sad already that his new and favourite friend doesn't like what he loves. Taehyung came out of his thoughts as he called him!

"Ah no!"
"No?" Jin asked and pouted more.
"No baby I meant I love it!" He said and ate one.
"Hmmm it is the most deliciouse one." Jin giggled and nodded.
"Yeah Jinnie love it! I love fech fedas with epsepal sauce and chotolate cake with stawberby juice." He said and began drinking the orange juice Jungkook ordered for him.

"Ah our Jinnie's enjoying his food?" Jin looked at Linda and smiled.
"Thank you Linda! You've brought him double though!" Linda giggled as she always would bring more for Jin. The baby was so cute and she couldn't keep herself pampering him with eatings.
"Nilda bing Jinnie stawberby juice please?"
"No! You had alot toda-"
"Ah you bad!" Jin said with tightened brows looking at Jungkook with tightened brows.

"Linda you can go! Jin and I need a serious talk!"
"Nilda go we need se....se....sesour talk!" He said and tightened his brows more. Jungkook as well looked at him with tightened brows trying his best not to laugh. Taehyung chuckled looking at Jin and how he spoke.

"You know you are being bad now?"
"You bad! I tell appa you bad!" Jungkook shook his head.
"You are too much for your age."

"He is very vocal!" Taehyung said catching Jungkook's attention. Jin on the other hand took a fries and began eating again though he was mad at his dad.
"He is like Jimin! Won't go of his rights! And sometimes is a bully." Taehyung smiled and lowered his head.
"Seokjin....." He bit his bottom lip.
"Never said what was in his heart!" He chuckled and looked outside.

"He used to express his feelings.....telling things.....but suddenly stopped speaking. I am not gonna lie it was painful. But I don't know why I neglected it!" He looked at me and smiled.
"Maybe if he had cried except of smiling.....things would be easier to understand!" He said and lowered his head.

"They say you speak and shout when you wanna be heard. And when you become quiet it is cause you've found no one hears you!" Jungkook said and sighed.
"Jin became quiet as no one heard him! And left.....cause no one was there." Taehyung looked at him.
"I mean.....if someone was there he would understand he is leaving and would stop him. He was that alone....that his dead body was found a day after dying." He swallowed.
"I wish I had never left that night!" Jungkook said and shook his head.

"Appa?" Jungkook turned to Jin and got shocked as found him beside him standing with his phone.
"When did you take it? How did you called Jimin?" Jin looked at him with pouted lips and tightened brows.
"Daddy bad! He....he....fest no buy me choda now....now I want stawberby juice he no buy me. Pushinsh him!" Jungkook and Taehyung both laughed.