23 (Protect)

Jungkook pov

"No! Mom I don't need it!" I looked at Jimin who sighed and closed his eyes.
"What is the use of a language learner now?" He furrowed his brows.
"He is my son and I will make decision about him and his life so I appreciate yo- mom mom I know how to raise my son!" I went to him.

"Mom mom mo- fuck it!" He yelled and hung up the phone.
"What is th-"
"They think they can have control on my life just the way it was on the past! Like what the fuck as if I don't know how to raise my baby?" I went and brought a glass of water for him.
"Here!" I gave him and sat beside him.
"Thank you!" He whispered and drank some.

"Hey don't stress yourself out! Your doctor said stress-"
"Jungkook right now the last thing I wanna listen is you and the doctor's advice!" I chuckled.
"Alright but you are making it a big deal!"
"Cause it is! She has bought him a language learner and has hired a personal teacher for Jin. How can he learn another language? He is just two! He cannot speak our language properly! She is fucking sick just like she was when I was little." He said frustrated.

"I'll speak with them! Don't make yourself angry!" He bit his bottom lip.
"How? I told you tell them we are not home here they are coming to stay for a week and I am going to lose my mind." I chuckled.
"Yeah yeah you must laugh the one who is losing his hair is me not you!" I looked at him who was looking with serious eyes. He then burst into laughter.

"Ahhhhh can't you take it serious? Jungkook!" I laughed and shook my head.
"Come on! It is not like they have the control of our house an-"
"Daddy!" I turned my head and saw Jin running with his drawing book.
"Oh my baby you are done?" He smiled boldly and nodded.
"Look! Draw mittie mouse!" He said and giggled.
"Ahhh my baby! Jungkook his art talent is like you!" Like me?

I looked at Jin! He is a copy! But has my genes too! I looked at Jimin. And then him. He has lots of Jimin's behaviours. The way he pouts when he wants something and his tone becomes like his appa when he asks something or is angry. It is funny but his appetite is like me. In short he is always eating. Moreover his art talents are just like me.

"Jungkook!"
"Seokjin....couldn't draw well!" Jimin shook his head.
"He was really bad in that!" I looked at Jin's drawing. It is pretty cool for his age.

Fertilization! The crossing overs! The changings!
"What are you thinking about?" I shook my head.
"Nothing! Your parents will be here in 4 hours we must go and fetch them." Jimin groaned and closed his eyes.

"Appa you tired? Jinnie massash you?" He chuckled.
"Appa's fine!" He then opened his eyes and looked at me with pouted lips.
"Will you go and bring the-"
"Jimin!"
"I hate you!" He said and tightened his brows.
"No angy my daddy! You be bad!" Jin said and tightened his brows hands on hips looking at Jimin. Jimin went near him and looked at him with tightened brows.

"Oh! Here I gave birth to you and you defend your daddy?" Jin pouted.
"No angy me too!" Jimin chuckled.
"What about appa? So you get sides now yeah?" Jin pouted and started playing with the hem of his ahirt.
"Come on let's get ready!" Jimin held him in his arms and looked at me.
"Let's go earlier and take him to the park can we?"
"Yeahh Jinnie go park! Pleaj! Pleaj!" I chuckled and ruffled his hair.
"Ok go and get ready so we can go!" He quickly nodded.

"Appa go! It let! We let. Ohhh Jinnie no play!" We laughed and Jimin went upstairs with him.

Taehyung pov

"Do you think we can take him to pre school? I mean what if he faints?" I sighed and closed my eyes.

I am feeling frustrated! Don't know what to do!