48 (Seriouse)

*Mention of self hurting and depression! Do not read if you are not ok with it or are sensetive to these!

Jin pov

"I've missed you! How are you doing?" Mom asked me as was watering the plants.
"I've missed you too. I'm fine I guess!"
"Hmmm!" She hummed. I wish you would understand how hard things are for me. But you never did! When I would say how broken I am! When I would say how things are hard for me. How I want everything ends. When I told you I wanna kill myself. But you never react! Oh no! You reacted for the last one! You said go ahead! Do whatever you want! It is not like I care. Go to hell!

"How's Beomgyu though? I cannot hear him?"
"Ahhhh he is outside making a trouble. He is a handful ypu know that!" I chuckled. He is the only one who loves me though.
"I missed him!"
"Why don't you come here?" I swallowed.
"The last time you just came for a short while. Come and stay for some time."

Flashback

"Uncle Jinnieeee!" I hugged Beomgyu as he ran to me.
"Baby I-"
"Beomgyu how many times I must tell you not to hug strangers?" I looked at Taehyung who took him from me.
"Taehyung what do you mean Jin is-"
"Hello Tzuyu! We finally met!" I said changing the subject. She smiled.
"Hello Jin! Oh my god you are way handsome in person." I smiled.
"Thank you! You are so beautiful too. Tae here is so lucky for having you." I looked at Taehyung who sas looking at me giving killing gazes.

"She is so sweet and good. It is like I have a daughter!" I smiled as mom said that.
"Ummm by the way I bought these for you and Beomgyu! I hope you like-"
"They don't need your gifts. I am able to buy my son what he wants."
"Tae what do you mean? You must be thanksful for Jin's kindness." He laughed and went.
"Kindness? It is just a show off!"

End of flashback

"Mom why don't you come here? I missed you!"
"I love to bu-"
"Mom won't come anywhere! You wanna walk on her nerves with your shits?" I swallowed and bit my bottom lip. I smiled.
"Hi Tae!"
"If you wanna see anyone you must come here."
"It is a long way to Germany and I have some works. Maybe the next year!"
"Baby you can co-"
"Mom! I am alittle tired. If you excuse me I wanna sleep." I heard a laugh.
"Lazy as always! Seems this habit of yours hasn't changed." I smiled.

"Mom! Love you! Take care!" I closed the laptop and looked at the family photo we had. Everyone was smiling. I smiled and took the scissor. Cutting myself from the picture I looked at ot.
"It is better now." Taking some pills I went toward my room. I then closed my eyes and cut my hands with the scissor. I looked at them that were bleeding.

"Why it doesn't hurt anymore?"

Jimin pov

I knocked on Jin's door but didn't hear any respond.
"Ahhhh where the hell is he?" I then went to his next door neighbor. She opened the door and smiled.
"Hello ma'am can you please give Jin's spare key?" She smiled.
"Hello son! Sure. By the way it is two days that he hasn't came out. Since the time Yeonjun has left he has changed." She came near me.

"You know I am worry for him! He is very alone. It'll be very good if you come and see him more." I nodded.
"I will! I was in a trip. He hasn't called either. I don't know maybe I ask Yeonjun to come back to live with him." She nodded.
"It is a good idea. He looked happier and more alive when Yeonjun was here. He used to cook and I could hear his laughings when they were in the garden but now the lights are off most of the times." I sighed. I looked at her.