19 (Fall)

Jimin pov

"If you are happy and you know it calp your hands!" Jin giggled and clapped his hands.
"If you are happy and you know it clap your hands!" He clapped again and giggled out loud. I went and brought his breakfast.

"If you are happy and you know it and you really wanna show it if you are happy and uou know it clap your hands clap your hands!" He giggled and clapped.
"Okkk! Now let's have mama! Hoooohooooo the airplane wanna land in Jin'a mputh! 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3!" He opened his mouth and I gave him some oatmeal.

"Nummy!" I smiled and caressed his face. I looked at the stairs looking for Jungkook. He hasn't came down yet. Thinking about last night it was embarrassing. I don't want to be a burden like that to him. The two of us just must focus on Jin. Here I overacted.
To be honest sometimes my emotions get the best of me and.....I don't know what to do. Even the therapist didn't help me. That scene never ever will leave my eyes.
"I wonder why your dad doesn't come!" I looked at Jin who was munching on his breakfast. He eats in the cutest way.

"Mama!"
"Here baby!"
"Shoto!"
"No you cannot have chocolate cream now-"
"Me shoto!" He said with pouted lips and tightened brows. I did my best not to laugh but failed.
"You baby want chocolate cream?" I hugged him and kissed all over his face. He giggled and nodded.
"Just a teaspoon!" I brought the chocolate cream.
"Shotooooooo!" He said and giggled.
"Ok wait!" I gave him some and he smiled.
"Morning!" I looked at Jungkook.
"Daddyyyy!"
"Hey! Morning you-" I was cut when the bell rang.
"Lisaaaaaaaa!"
"Ok! Ahhh you've missed Lisa?" I went to the door.

"Hello Jimin! Hello Mr Jeon!" I got shocked as saw Jungkook behind me eating something.
"Hi Lisa you can go inside Jin is waiting for you!" She smiled.
"Hi Lisa! Sorry I have to go! Jimin I'll br home at 4!"

"Did you have your brea-"
"I am late! I have forgotten to put an alarm."
"Sorry if I knew I would wake you up!" He smiled.
"That's fine I am going!" I nodded. I wanted to speak about last night. I looked at him who was about to enter the car.
"Jungkook!" He stopped and looked at me.
"Yeah?" I shook my head.
"Nothing! Take care!" He smiled.
"You too! Bye!" I love his smile. I do not have him for myself. Jin is the only bond between us. I never ever can take Seokjin's place. He is irreplacable. I am not jealous! Nor sad! Just wished I could have a place in his heart.

"No! Noooo Jin your appa will be ma-"
"Ahhhhhhhh!" I went inside seeing Jin's head in the jar of chocolate cream.
"Jin!" He looked at me and gave a tight lip smile.
"I tried to take it from him but he screa-"
"No my baby doesn't scream yes Jin?" He nodded.
"Mittie moch shcheam!" He said licking his finger. I shook my head holding him.

"Yeah whoever screams will say sorry!" He pouted and lowered his head. He put his head on my shoulder.
"Sodee!" He whispered.
"Oh whoever screams will say sorry loudly."
"Sodee!" I smiled and kiseed his head.
"I sometimes think you are a kid psychologist." I smiled to Lisa.
"No no no! Look how messy Jin is! Come on we must take a bath! Lisa you won't play with Jin like this yeah?"

Jisoo pov

"Noooo!" Beomgyu was running escaping from Taehyung and Tzuyu not eating his pills.
"Beomgyu baby daddy will take you to fair." Taehyung held him in his arms and kissed him multiple times on the cheek.
"Now mommy please give Beomgyu's juice and pills! My baby is a hero!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING! YOU ARE A PEACE OD SHIT!"
"Namjoon you are driving!" I looked at Jin who was looking outside from the window. He was afraid and the doctor has told us these kind of situations will make him to faint.

"Stop!" I heard Jin.
"I SAID STOP! THAT FUCKING DOCTOR HAS JUST GIVEN ME MORE PILLS HERE YOU ARE MAKING MY ILLNESS WORSE AND WORSE. YOU ARE THE REASON I AM SICK AND ARE  THE REASON I AM NOT GETTING ANY BETTER BUT WORSE EACH DAY!"
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR ILLNESS. HERE YOUR FUCKING PILLS! GO AND BUY THEM YOURSELF!"