41 (Truth or dare)

Author pov

"It is is very hard! When you have everything and then lose it at once. It is the case for me.

Once everyone admired me, adored me and would compliment me here and there. I had everyone's attention for myself. And it ruined me!
I always wanted to shine cause of others! To have whatever is far fetched and bomb! I fell from the top.
Those admirers disappeared in a blink. Even my own family.

I was alone! And it was scary! They ranaway from me!

It was like I wasn't important. When I was working for my life for my pills and illness my uncle would charge Tae's credit card but not me. Tae was important not me. He was shining not me. Tae would always tell I am a waste of money. Maybe he was right? I hated teaching! Teaching those brats who would drive me crazy but I had to. And no one would understand. Just like now!

I am alone! It is scary! My mom always says I am very brave that am not scared of animals and do reckless things but.....she doesn't know how much afraid I am right now! Mom! I am afraid of loneliness!

I wish I at least had someone beside me!"

"Jungkook! Have you packed? We have a flight you haven't forgotten have you?" Jungkook put the notebook away and held Jin who was playing with his firetruck in his hold. Jin quickly put the firetruck on hisbdad's shoulder.
"Gooooooo!" Jungkook chuckled and shook his head.

"Alright! I have taken his clothes an-gosh you scared me!" Jimin jumped as turned and found Jungkook behind him.
"Sorry! You're packing already?" Jimin took a deep breath and put his hand on his chest.
"Don't do this again! And what do you mean about already we are going back home and it is a long way." Jungkook stepped aside as Jimin passed him and went to the living room.

"I know but our flight is for two days later an- of course I will go and start packing yes Jin?" Jin looked at Jungkook who gave a bunny smile to Jimin who had a serious face. He shook his head and sighed.
"We were late when were coming here. I don't want to be late again mister!"

"Daddy! Daddy! Go sea!" Both Jimin and Jungkook sighed.
"Baby we've came from Busan we are now in Seoul." Jin tilted his head. It was about two weeks they've came back from Busan but he still wanted to go to the sea and have fun.
"Go sea! Eat dedises cab. No bad cab go michtey cab." Jimin chuckled and took him from Jungkook kissing him all over his face.

"My baby we will go to the sea when we are back with Lisa uncle Hoseok and Kai yeah?" Jin's eyes sparkled and he smiled boldly.
"Tek JinJin too?" Jungkook smiled watching his son and Jimin speaking. These scenes would always make his heart to flutter. Not just this but he had found whenever Jimin is around it is the case. It is like Jin was right! Jimin makes the hearts to flutter.

"Tek JaJaminu and tichi for JinJin too?" Jimin laughed.
"Ok baby we will take JaJangmyun and Kimchi as well for him." He giggled and clapped his hands. Jimin who was looking at Jin with smiling eyes shifted his head and was met by Jungkook. He bit his bottom lip and lowered his head.

"Ummm....I have to go and pack. Jin come and help appa baby yeah?" Jin nodded.
"Jinnie best boy! Help appa!"
"Jimin!" Jimin turned.
"I am going outside to buy the things we need for our trip."
"Ok please don't forget to but him diaper. We are in the way and he needs."

Jungkook pov

I looked at the notebook which was in my hand.
"There are lots of mysteries in you. I cannot tell I understand every single word as you've talked in a way that I have to find a lot of things my own." I sighed.
"Why Seokjin? If you wanted I discover things then why wouldn't you write them for me?" I closed my eyes.
The thing I was sure about was life was unfair to him!