16 (Jimin)

Jungkook pov

"Ok sit on your highchair!" Jin moved and shook his head.
"No! Tey!" He said and pointed to the normal chairs which were for adults in the cafè.
"You may fall baby no!" Jimin said and held him which caused him to whine.
"No! Tey! Tey!"
"Oh no no no! Jin listen to appa. They are not safe. You may fall!" Jimin said and Jin quickly pouted and was about to cry.
"Oh my god! You never would whine what is about today?"

"Guess he is not in the mood cause of the check up! Give him to me I'll put him on my lap hmmm?" He nodded and gave him to me. I sat and put him on my lap and Jimin sat beside us.
"Look at me!" Jimin said and Jin looked at him.
"Ahhhh his skin is again dry I must always wear cream on him!" He said and wore some cream on his face causing Jin to move.
"Oh oh! No!"
"Jin you are bothering appa and daddy you know?" He looked at me with tightened brows. I tightened my brows just like him.

"What?"
"Bad!" He said and pointed to me making us to laugh.
"Ah what a beautiful family! Can I take your order?"
"I wan-"
"Juch and tet peaj!" We smiled as Jin said that and looked at the waitress with a smile.
"Oh my baby aren't you the cutest?" Jimin cooed him and he giggled.

"I want a hot Americano! A cake and- Jimin what kind of juice and cake Jin can have?"
"Ummm....give him strawberry juice. And vanilla cake without any cream please." She nodded.
"And you yourself?" He lowered his head and sighed. He then looked at the waitress.
"A Cuppoccino! With brown sugar!" She smiled and nodded.

"Oh! Oh!" Jin wiggled from my hold.
"Jin baby-"
"Let him stand alittle! It is good for him!" I nodded.
"Jin baby hold daddy's hand and don't go anywhere ok?" He nodded as was looking all around.

I looked at Jimin.
"Jin once told me here was the place you two would come." He smiled.
"We liked to test different cafès. Comparing their foods eatings and cakes. But when we found here we just would came here and here." He looked outside.

"He loved the view. Here was our seat! We could see the fountain in the park from here." He said with cracking voice and sighed.
"He loved the Cuppocciono! We used to eat our coffees and then have a pizza. Peperoni! He didn't like soda but I.....would make him to....drink!" He said and wiped his tears.
"What would you drink?" He looked at me and laughed.
"Late! But he always.....used to say there is no difference between Late and....Cuppoccino and we would bicker." He said and chuckled. A bitter one.

He was still looking outside. They had lots of memories and I can say he has gone through alot.
"I don't think there is difference between Late and Cupppoccino as well." He looked at me pouting.
"How can you say that? Late has milk b-"
"There is no difference in the taste."
"Jungkook come on! There is lots of differences. How can you-"
"There is not!" I shook my head.
"No I don't think so!" He narrowed his eyes.

"There is you cannot change my mind!"
"There is no-"
"Juch and tet peaj! Wey my juch and tet?" I turned my head seeing Jin standing in front of the counter.
"When did he go there?" I went to him and held him in my arms.
"Baby daddy said stay with him!" He looked at me.
"Jinnie juch and tet!" I laughed and shook my head.
"Sweetheart it'll get ready now!" The waitress said.
"Thank you! Say thank you!" He looked at the girl.
"Tan you!" I went to our seat.

"Why did you go there?" Jimin asked him who opened his arms and he held him.
"Juch and tet! Juch and tet!"
"I wonder how many times he has said that from the time we've came from the doctor." Jimin laughed.

"Here your juice and cake!" He giggled and clapped his hands.
"Here sir!" We smiled.
"Here your juch and tet!" He giggled as Jimin tickled him and then gave him some cake.