65 (Unicorn)

Taehyung pov

"Did you enjoy your food?" I asked Jin who was walking hand to hand next to me. I must admit he is so cute! Maybe the cutest child I've ever seen. I wonder if Jin was like him as well. I remember how caring and loving he was. Mom always says everyone adored him when he was a baby! I now can see why!

He looked at me and gave a tight lip smile and nodded.
"Yeah! Jinnie love chije burged and fech feadas and...pija and choda!" He said and giggled. I chuckled! Jimin was right he is really foody!
"Thank you TaeTae!" I looked at him.
"Appa say I....appeshitet when somenone do something for me." I smiled and kneeled in front of him.

"You're veryyy welcome!" I hugged him and caressed his bag.
"I am the one who must thank and appreciate you! You just being here....walking next to me and holding my hand. You being Seokjin means the world!" I bit my bottom lip and kissed his head. I then looked at him and smiled. He giggled and made a heart up on his head. I chuckled and made a heart as well.

He suddenly tilted his head. Following his eyes I found him staring at a shop.
"Unicon?" He whispered and put his index finger under his bottom lip. My eyes went to the unicorn onesie.
"You want that?"
"Daddy say he buy Jinnie when I see in cartoon. We no fond it! They have." He said and pouted.

"Let's go then hmmm?" I held him in my arms and went into the shop.

Author pov

"Welcome! How can I help you?" Taehyung smiled. He was about to say what he wants but Jin cut him.

"Jinnie want that!" He said and wiggled from Taehyung's hold.
"Unicon!" He said staring at the cloth making Taehyung and the owner to laugh.
"Oh you are sooo cute and beautiful!" She said and caressed Jin's face.
"Let me bring the one is your size!" She said and then brought the one which fit Jin.

"This is it!" Jin giggled and started jumping up and down.
"Yeah yeah! Jinnie unicon!" Taehyung chuckled.
"Wanna try it?" He quickly nodded. Taehyung chuckled and then wore the onesie for him. Jin quickly jumped and went in front of the mirror and giggled. He put his palms on his eyes.

"Jinnie unicon!" Taehyung chuckled.
"You are shy now?"
"Your son is very cute!" Taehyung smiled.
"He is TaeTae no daddy!" Taehyung smiled.
"He is not my son!"
"Ah sorry! You were alike so I thought you are connected." It snapped Taehyung! Connected?

"Ummm....we kinda are!" He said and swallowed. He used to be my brother! He thought by himself. He then looked at the owner.
"Ummm....I want a bret hat! For him do you have?"

Jungkook pov

"They are late! Very late! Not that but his phone is off!" Jimin said walking back and forth.
"Babe calm down it is not like we don't have any ways to fin-"
"How do you want find him? Huh? What if something has happened to my baby? Ju-" He was cut when the sound of ringing came.

"Here they are!" I smiled as saw Jin in Taehyung's hold speaking with him.
"My baby!" Jimin ran outside going to them.
"Appaaaaaaa!" Jin said and opened his arms for Jimin who hugged him tightly.
"Baby! Why are you late? Huh? Appa was so worried!"
"I am sorry! The traffic was terrible and my phone died! I tried to contact you but it didn't woek." Taehyung said. I looked at him!

"It is ok! You are not that late though!" He smiled.
"Daddy daddy daddy!" Jin tapped on my shoulder.
"Yes my baby?"
"Look Jinnie unicoon! TaeTae buy me we no fond it....it in the mall we go!" I looked at him who looked super cute in the unicorn onesie.

"It is so beautiful!" I held him.
"Did you thank uncle Taehyung?" He nodded.
"Yeah appa say I appeshitet somenone do something for me."
"He said thank you to me and was a very good boy!" Taebyung said and smiled.