34 (True love)

Yeonjun pov

"He is my brother Taehyung look!" I looked at the picture Mr Kim showed me.
"Oh he is the Kim Taehyung in Mercedes comapny? The new designer who is very popular?" He smiled and nodded.
"He is really like you!" He said and ruffled my hair.
"Sir! It is-"
"Ahhhh call me Jin! There is not a big age gap. You can call me brother too!" He said and smiled.
"Can you do that?" I looked at him.
"Ummm.....sir how? I mean you are very kind to me how can I disrespect you?"
"You will make me happy calling me brother!" I looked at him.
"Brother!" He smiled and held my hand.
"Thank you! You don't know how good it feels." He said and swallowed.

"Sir!"
"Sorry! You know I was reminded of past. Anyway have you thought about the topic of your project?"

"I am Kim Taehyung! I don't know if you've heard about me or no!" This voice in that night! He was angry!

"Where the HELL WERE YOU HUH?" Professor Kim looked at me and smiled. The voice was angry coming from his phone.
"Sorry I'll....I'll come back!" I smiled and nodded.

"What is with this tantrum?"
"I was asleep- why would I lie?"
"Then bring her here she is my mother too!"
"You think you can ban me from my own mother?" I went to him as found him crying.
"Sir are you-"
"LISTEN CAREFULLY SEOKJIN CAUSE I WON'T REPEAT! STOP USING BEING A WITCH USING CURSES ON MY MOM! I WON'T BRING HER THERE TO SEE YOUR DRAMAS. WR ARE IN PEACE AND PLEASEEEE DON'T RUIN THAT!" I saw his hand trembling holding the phone.

"Call her back! She must not know I have called you. And last time you are turning your phoe-"
"IT IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" He said and threw the phone on the ground.
"Brother!" I went and brought a glass of water for him.

"Here have some wa-"
"I just want my mom beside me!" He cried and put his head on his knee.
"I was fool thinking I can have a brother while he hated me." I went near and huggrd him.
"He is the one who is losing you. You are the kindest and best person I've ever seen. The day you told me call me brother.....it was an honor for me. Brother he doesn't deserve you so don't make yourself mad cause of him. About your mom you can visit her. He cannot ban you!" He looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry I....became a burden-"
"No not at all! I owe you alot." He smiled and lowered his head.
"Let me go and bring our dinner yeah?"

Why was he calling now? I swallowed and cleared my throat.
"Hello Mr Kim! How can I help you?"
"I've heard you were Seokjin's student."
"Well.....Professor Kim was a known and perfect professor and had lots of students and It is pleasure for me to say I was one of them as well." It was silent on the other side. I saw him when they wanted to burry professor. Jimin would say it is all his fault.

"Jin I-"
"You what?"
"Jimin so-"
"TELL ME YOU WHAT?" He hit on professor Kim's brother's chest multiple times.
"Are sorry for being a jerk? An asshole? FOR TURTURING HIM? CALLING HIM NAMES? Banning him from his MOTHER?" I went to him along with his father but couldn't stop him.

"FOR WHICH ONE KIM TAEHYUNG? Do you want I continue what you've done to Jin? YOUR OWN BROTHER?" He cried.
"I.....I....wanted his own good-"
"BY NEGLECTING HIM? BY TORTURING HIM? BY LEAVING HIM ALONEEEEEE?"

"TAE MOM!" He ran to his mom who fainted.
"MOM! MOM!"

"Well....I've heard you were Jin's favourite student!" I chuckled.
"We were close. Professor was very nice to me. He supported me financially and in my subjects. It it wasn't for him I never ever could be in the place I am."
"I....have some questions from you!" He said his voice cracking.
"Questions?"
"Yeah! I wonder if we can meet."
"There is no problem! Actually I am in Busan right now but will come back to Seoul tomorrow."

DNAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें