33 (Sound of water)

Author pov

Jin closed his eyes as the delightful breeze touched his face. He swallowed the lamp was there and tried his best not to cry.
"You like it here?" As he opened his eyes he smiled seeing Jungkook giving him his bunny smile. He smiled as well.
"I love it here!" He looked at the lake and breathed deeply.
"I love these kind of places." Jungkook smiled.
"It is why I brought you here! I searched alot for a place that is quiet and has a beautiful nature and found here. I wanted you to enjoy yourself here." Jin couldn't help but smile. He was reminded of past.

"You make me feel special!" Jungkook looked at him.
"You are special for me!" Jin lowered his head. He always was looking for someone who would treat him like this. To make him feel loved but now.....that Jungkook was here for him there was an unknown feeling. He was afraid that be pushed by Jungkook as well.

"There was a place near our house when I was in Korea." He said remembering his quiet place. Where it was him his thoughts and lonliness.
"The very first time I went there was my birthday. I fell inlove with there. Eventhough the one I went with made me cry and didn't let me enjoy there." He sighed remembering how his mom ruined his time and his birthday! It was his worst birthday! They didn't celebrate. His dad was nowhere and his mom just had got divorce and Taehyung wouldn't speak with him.

There was something for him though! Tears!

"I didn't stop going there though!" He looked at Jungkook and smiled. But Jungkook could feel the sad tone. He eventhough didn't want to push Jin to say bitter memories. He wanted to make him feel safe and find his way into his heart and life.
"It had a beautiful river and a beautiful fountain! Lots of flowers were there. You could see squirels running on the trees they were really cute." He said and giggled making Jungkook to smile.

"There must be beautiful!" Jin smiled and nodded.
"It was!" He breathed deeply.
"I always wished to go there with the one who loves me alot and I love him. Hold eachother's hands and laughing together." He chuckled.
"It's so cheesy isn't it?" Jungkook shook his head.
"Being with someone you love and making beautiful memories together is not cheesy!" He said and held Jin's hand and kissed it. Jin looked at him stunned.

He knew he loves Jungkook but his insecurities were making him afraid.
"I am always here to do whatever you want. The things that make you happy. To take you to the places to love. To go round the world together. I will die if you want me to."
"Jungkook!" Jungkook hugged him and kissed yis head. Jin couldn't control the tears were falling. He couldn't believe he is worthy for someone. In all of his life no one treated the way Jungkook was treating him.

"I don't want anything from you. I have learnt not to want anything from others just.....just.....please don't break me!" Jungkook cupped his face and furrowed.
"What do you mean? I will give the worl-"
"I don't want anything. I must not want anything from anyone but if.....if....if.... you are giving me kindness and love don't take it! I am not worthy......nor am someone who others like to be around with.......be sure and then give me hopes. I hate......empty hopes!" Jungkook wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

"You have every rights to ask whatever you want from me. And I have to do all I can for you. You are like a valuable jewelery to me! diamond! Don't say you are worthless. Jin I will fight with the world if it is against of us. I am just waiting for the day you open the door of your heart and your life to me. I love you and I mean it deeply!" Jin nuzzled his face inside Jungkook's chest and huggged him tightly.

So this is it when they say they feel safe! After a long time he was feeling safe. In Jungkook's hold!

Jungkook pov