67 (Jinnie)

Taehyung pov

"Jimin asked me himself! Taehyung maybe this is a chance to have mom back. Maybe that baby gives her a new light in her life and changes everything for her." I sighed and closed my eyes.
"And maybe things get worse!" I looked at her.
"Tzuyu! Mom's heart condition is not ok. What if she sees the baby and goes through a heart attack?" I bit my bottom lip.

"She is the only one I have beside you and Beomgyu! All these years I have lost. I don't want anything like that happen again. I don't wanna lose anymore. I wanna protect her with all I can." She came near me and hugged me.
"I know Tae I know!" I closed my eyes.
"But.....but just think how she thinks about Jin. How much she has missed him."
"Tzuyu-"
"Tae I know! I know you are afraid you lose her cause of becoming excited. But Tae......as much as you were desperete for this chance mom is like this as well."
"Tzuyu!"
"She just wants.....to see Jin for one last time. Now that everything's ok....Jimin and Jungkook have no problems with that why don't we give it a try huh?" I closed my eyes.

"I don't know! I don't!"

Jungkook pov

"Ohhhhh! Daddy it go faster now." I smiled and caressed Jin's hair who was busy playing.
"Yeah Taehyung fixed it for you!" He nodded.
"Yeah! Bomigo say his daddy mek all his cars. He say he say Taenug mek me car too." He said and giggled. I chuckled and saf beside him.

I looked at Jimin who was looking at Jin with narrowed eyes not speaking.
"Babe!" He came out of his thoughts.
"Everything's fine?" He nodded.
"Yeah just....just were thinking about aunt Jisoo! His mom!" I nodded.
"Seems she is not in a good condition." He shook his head.
"She is not and it makes me sad." He lowered his head.

"Jin loved her so much!"
"Hmmm?" I looked at Jin as he looked at Jimin with round eyes. I smiled and kissed his head.
"We are not talking about you baby." He looked at me.
"What about going to your playroom and play there? I saw Jinjin was alone there and was very sad?" His eyes widened.
"Yeah?" I nodded.
"No! Jinjin Jinnie come you. No sad!" He said and went to the stairs going up from the way we made for him carefully.

"Oh! Oh! Jinjin....I coming!" He said panting going up. I chuckled and went and sat beside Jimin.

"I know you have mix feelings about them! Taehyung and Jin's mother."
"It is just.....they could do better when he was here!" I hugged him and caressed his face.
"I know babe! But.....there is something we must always remember." He looked at me.
"They were so precious to Jin and he loved them so much. So we as......the people who loved Jin must care for them." He bit his bottom lip.

"I know but I wish they would care for him." He sighed and looked at me.
"I asked Tzuyu if they have any plans on showing Jin to aunt!"
"What did she say?" He shook his head.
"She didn't know anything! She said Taehyung is the one who must make the decision about this as his mother's condition's not the best." I nodded.
"You don't have any problem if they wanted her to meet Jin do you?" I shook my head.
"No no! Not at all! I just don't want it effects Jin in a bad way." He nodded.
"I know! I will speak with Taehyung if he wanted her to meet Jin so things don't get out of control." I smiled and kissed his head.

"Jungkook!"
"Yes baby?"
"I love you! I don't know what would I do without you and Jin."
"I love you two a whole lot more! You completed me and blessed me with this life. I owe this happiness to you Jimin!"

Taehyung pov

I looked at mom who was looking outside the window sitting on her rocking chair. I don't know how to say what I want and it is so hard. What sbould I say? That there is a copy or her son? That Jin's here again?

"Mom!" She turned to me and smiled.
"Finally!" I smiled and went to her.
"You are hard to see these days." She said and caressed my hair.
"I was busy!"
"Work is important but remember your family comes first. Tzuyu and Beomgyu need you!" I smiled and nodded.
"Yes mom!" I bit my bottom lip and swallowed.

"Mom!"
"Yes?"
"We wanna go somewhere."
"Where?" I took a deep breath.
"There is someone who.....who we want you to see."
"Who?" I looked at her. It is like Jin is here! I have her voice while he had her feature.

Jimin pov

I put my hand on my heart and tapped on it!
"Calm down calm down!" Today aunt's coming here and I have no idea what'll happen! I am afraid! Like.....she is going to be mad at me. Like being angry at me cause I have taken his son. Like.....Jin is her son!

"No! He is mine!"
"Jimin baby!" I shifted my head and was met with Jungkook who was smiling to me.
"I made Jin ready! He is playing with his toys now." I nodded. He came and sat beside me.
"You ok babe?"
"Jungkook I am afraid!" He caressed my face and held my hands.
"What if....what if she takes Jin? What if she thinks I have taken his son? Jin is her son an-" 

"No! He is not!" He said and caressed my hand.
"You are the one who has given birth to him! You have raised him and he has your genes." He smiled and caressed my face.
"Jin is our son and no one else's!" I smiled and nodded. It was when the sound of the bell came.
"They are here!" He stood up.
"I will bring Ji-"
"No!" I looked at him.
"I wanna see her first!"

Author pov

Jisoo looked at the house they were standing at.
"Whose house is here?" She asked and looked at Taehyung.
"Jinnie is here! Daddy did you make his car?" Beomgyu said excited.

"You've brought me to Beomgyu's friend's house?" She asked with narrowed eyes. In that time the door got opened. She turned and was met with Jungkook who was smiling to them. As Jungkook saw her he couldn't believe his eyes. He knew Jin was like his mother but seeing her in person surprised him.

"Jungkook!" He turned to Taehyung and smiled.
"Ah sorrry! I just....just nevermind! Welcome!" He then looked at Jisoo and bowed.
"Welcome ma'am!" Jisoo smiled and bowed her head. He stepped aside and they entered the house.

As they entered the livingroom Jisoo's eyes got widen open.
"J-Jimin?" Jimin who was standing in the livingrppm looked at her and bit his bottom lip.
"My mom.....is the only reason I am continuing this shit! I don't know if I should appreacite or blame her. Carrying this chaos on.....is suffocating. I don't know till when I can live cause of her. I just....just wished.....I could live.....cause of myself! Cause of Jin!"

"Aunt!" He whispered looking at Jisoo. Taehyung looked at his mother worried something may happen to her. All of them got shocked as Jisoo hugged Jimin and began crying in his hold.
"My Jin!" She said and caressed Jimin's back causing him to cry as well.

Jungkook pov

I went upstairs to Jin's playroom. This is the time now. They must see eachother.
"Jin baby!" He looked at me and ran to me. I hugged him and kissed his head.
"My baby!"
"Jinnie mek big house as appa say. Look!" I smiled and carrssed his hair.
"It is very beautiful!" He giggled.
"Jin!" He looked at me.
"We are going to meet someone!" He smiled.
"Noo fend?" I smiled.
"No! She is someone more than a friend!" He looked at me with round eyes and tilted head.

Jimin pov

She looked at me and smiled.
"I am so happy to see you!" She said and chuckled. I smiled. She wiped her tears and turned to Taehyung.
"So.....here was the place you wanted to bring me? I didn't expect to see Jimin! So you were the person he was spea-"
"Appa!"

Author pov

"Mommy!" Jisoo couldn't believe her ears. Did she hear Jin's childhood voice?
"Jin?" She turned her head and couldn't believe her eyes. She narrowed her eyes.
"S-seokjin?" Jin hugged Jungkook's neck and hid his face in his neck and giggled.

Jisoo went near him stumbling with quivering lips. She stood in front of Jungkook her eyes on the baby who was hidding his face in his dad's neck.
"Seokjin!" She whispered causing Jin to take a glance at her to giggle and hid his face again. Her tears started falling. She bit her bottom lip.
"Jin!" Jin turned to her and looked at her again causing her tears streaming down more and more.

"Who-who.....who are you?" She asked Jin and swallowed not believing her eyes.
"Who are you? What is your name?"
"Jinnie!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉