40 (Someone)

Jimin pov

I stretched my body as I opened my eyes.
"Ahhh when did I sleep?" I looked all around as it was weirdly silent. With Jin all around silence doesn’t have any meaning.
"Jungkook? Jungkook?" I stood up and went to Jin’s bedroom but it was empty.
"Jin? Baby?" I came out of his room and went back to the living room.
"Where are they?" As I took my phone I found there was a missed call and a message.

"I took Jin to the beach as he was being fussy. No need to worry. I’ve taken his container too so give him snacks. We will come for going out and shopping as you wanted."

I smiled and went to our room to fresh up. This is always like this. Even little comments from Jungkook makes my heart to beat fast. Maybe it is why I am still continuing this life. Of course the main reason is my son who I love the most but the fact I have feelings for Jungkook is also effective.

I know I never ever can take Seokjin’s place as I’m not him! He was his first and only love! But still it warms my heart that I can be beside him as his husband. At least I have him for myself.
"You bad! Riyly riyly bad!" I chuckled as heard Jin. I am sure they haven’t came on the same decision and now he is nagging.
"I agny you! You no lichen me? Me speak you!" I heard Jungkook laughing.
"Now you are scolding me?" He asked Jin. I can imagine those cute tightened brows and pouted lips. I came out of the room and saw what I imagined was right.

"Ahhh who has made my baby angry?" He quickly turned his head toward me.
"Appa!" He wiggled from Jungkook’s hold and ran toward me.

"My babyyyyy!" I kissed all over his face and he giggled.
"Where did you go without appa?"
"Me go sea! Eat jeyly you mek!" I smiled and caressed his face. He suddenly tightened his brows and turned to Jungkook and pointed to him.
"He no let me sumim! Bad!" I laughed and shook my head.
"Ahhh bad daddy! You didn’t let my baby sumim?" I asked Jungkook and smiled.

He chuckled and came to us.
"Well….he wanted to sumim alone. I am sure you wouldn’t let that happen too." I looked at Jin.
"Yes?" He looked at me with his bamby eyes and pouted lips.
"Me big!"
"My baby you cannot swim without appa and daddy. Daddy was worry we love Jinnie so much it is why. What if the wave take Jinnie huh?" He put his index finger under his bottom lip.
"Tek Jinnie?" He whispered and started thinking. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Daddy and appa are always there the wave cannot take Jinnie." Jungkook said and held him in his arms and tossed him in the air earning a loud scream and giggle.
"Daddy!"
"Yes my babyyyyy!" I smiled and went back to the bathroom.

"Did you sleep well?" I turned my head as heard Jungkook and smiled.
"Yeah! Why did you take him alone to the beach. Controlling him might have been hard." He looked at Jin who was playing with the string of his shirt.
"You know this mister, he loves challenge. He was being fussy and asking for you I didn’t want him to wake you up so the best choice was taking him out." I smiled and went to him.
"Thank you! You put yourself in a lot of trouble. I would just wake up if he had came. It was fine." I went and started collecting Jin’s stuffs which were everywhere.
"You look tired. This trip is the best thing for you to use to get rest. As for Jin I will take care of him so no need to worry." I nodded.
"So you told me you wanna see the bazaar here?" I looked at him.
"If it is possible! I mean they have lots of fantastic things and I really wanna go there." He chuckled.
"Hey no need to act like Jin to achieve what you want." He said and pinched my nose.
"He is surely your son!" I chuckled.

"Get ready we will go there and you can spend time as much as you want!"

Jungkook pov

"Hidding what you like and dislike is very hard. Not just hard but painful! It leads you to the point that you hide your feelings as well.