🏩Honeymoon : 14🏩

And back to her boobs again I suck on both her boobs hard and press and play with them for 20 long minutes.

She is groaning louder than before and she is pressing my head onto her breasts.

This is what she is not scared from in any way.

From there, my lips travel down to the valley of her belly button and teased her senses there too for a while. This is her weak spot when I was tickling with hands she wasn't responding but now when my lips and tongue tickling her she is dancing on a bed.

I love this teasing romantic action playing on her belly.

She get up and starts kissing on my chest. When she is kissing my chest I am holding her waist.

She have a model like belly, flat and soft.

I didn't stop my hands there. When she is busy in kiss my hands starts looking forward for the end of her panty.

Which turn her shy and again I come over her and take her under my control.

I starts kissing on her panty's band and slipped further down to kiss the wife's glory hole over the black panties.

I can't believe that I made it really soon.

After a few soft kisses over her mound of pussy over the panty.

I spread her legs wide.

She just close her eyes and place her hands on her eyes shyly 🙈. (Like this monkey)

Siddharth : may I take it off?

Avneet : actually....

Siddharth : please please please please.

Avneet nodded.

I didn't wait longer and pull down her panties. O-M-G!!!

She have a clean shaven cunt. She must shave it yesterday or today.

I don't know what beast runs into my head that I just open her legs and push my mouth between her legs.

The first touch of her pussy is done by my lips and tongue follow.

I lick her outer walls of pussy. It is so smooth just like ready to be licked.

It look like she was anticipating this night to be the start up of relationship.

I thank my god for giving me this beautiful and understanding partner and got back to my job in hand. 😎🙈

I spread her legs wide up in the air.

Stay tuned