📸Photoshoot - 1📸

Welcome in this series,

Photoshoot got the highest votes in from the option list.

I will try to update 3-4 chapters everyday which makes you wait less for more series.

Let's start

The story starts with the fashion model and one of the most followed social media influencer.

Till this date,

Avneet is a very famous model, works for so many agencies and fashion brands, she have million of followers.

But she didn't encash her fan following yet, she thinks that she have better capabilities than she is earning right now.

But the problem is financial, Avneet was from a small town of South India, she becomes a model through her social media platform.

Later, she get million of followers on her social media which give her confidence that she can go, Mumbai and start a career as model.

But it didn't work that good as she was thinking, avneet met so many ups and downs in past one year.

And there are all good and bad person in the modelling industry.

And there are always less supportive people comes in your life than the people want you to fall down.

Rest is on your destiny that where your luck bring you at last.

Avneet is quite famous model, so someone adviced her that she should boost up with her social media.

If she get millions of fans more than brand themselves comes to her.

She get this marketing strategy for herself.

And today Avneet is going for a photoshoot with a big studio and set up.

Avneet reached there after waiting for 30 minutes, she get time for a meeting with a photographer.

Avneet went in.

Avneet introduce herself with photographer.

Photographer : I know you miss avneet, you just reached one million so congrats.

Avneet : thanks sir.

Photographer : so tell me what can I do for you miss avneet?

Stay tuned.