👨‍⚕Medical Test - 8👨‍⚕

Siddharth : Hey God. What have to do tell me? (In the lack of options)

Avneet : thank you so much sir.

Siddharth : mam, let me know now what is the procedure to go through next test.

One more shock is waiting for me and I guess the biggest one of the day.

Avneet : sir, for next test I just want some of your sperm in the vessel to put it in to the machine to test the sperm quality and the sperm count, which analyse your fertility.

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : sir, it's a normal thing, calm down. Relax.

Siddharth : mam, but...

Avneet : sir, I really appreciate your co operation, believe me it's a confidential information about you, just to be shared with the insurance company, even if any problem will be detect, you can take medical help at right time.

Now how will I explain her, that test is not a problem the problem is how will I give her sample of my semen.

Hey God, what kinda things introduced in the world now.

Siddharth is lost in his world.

Avneet : are you alright, sir?

Siddharth : yes. Mam... Can't we do anything to postpone it.

Avneet : sorry sir, I really can't help and whatever I can do for you in this room I will do.

Siddharth : but mam, masturbation needs a subject I guess, even forget it, it's not an issue, give me the vessel I try.

Avneet : the vessel is right here, you just start it, I will right the observation and will notify you if there is any issue with your masturbation cycle.

I had not given any information about this test before, and what info I don't even heard it before.

I can't believe it and can't explain it how embarrassing it is, there is a beautiful girl standing right in front of me and offering me that she will give me instructions about how to masturbate properly.

Seriously, I never experienced this embarrassing ever before.

Siddharth : mam, can't I collect the sample myself and send it to you.

Stay tuned