👨‍⚕Medical Test - 3👨‍⚕

As I enter inside,

Avneet ask me in.

And she greeted with a smile and introduce herself formally with her name.

She have a pretty smile with a sharp hot body structure.

She isnt wearing normal uniform of nurses.

She have open hairs and she was trying her hairs, she wear a white coat. And ask me to sit.

I was waiting for this lab attendant, who attend me here during this test time.

She ask me to follow her and sit comfortably because she is going to check my blood pressure first.

Avneet : sir, until the lab attendant arrive may I take your blood pressure and sugar test.

Siddharth : sure sis....mam. (This is very unfair wrong, why you call every nurse sister).

And why will I even call her sister she is not like my sister. I don't even know her and I won't like if someone beautiful like her call me bro.

So I prefer call her mam.

And even she is not wearing that nurse uniform instead of that she is carrying a short white dress making her looks so hot.

By the way, this is really unfair, because she can make anyone heart beat up and make someone feel the high blood pressure just because of her presence.

This beautiful nurse walks to the BP machine on the table almost on the distance of 10 meter from us

But hella hot the moment gonna be, she turned

As she turned her back.

I begin following her back with my eyes, her round tight butts in this dress is looking visible with the shape of her perfection.

Her ass in this dress grab all my attention.

Her ass is swaying from side to side while she is walking.

She brings the BP machine and came back to me whether I am feeling like my heart will pop out now.

As she said I was sitting on the table, she told me to sit comfortably.

I told her that I am feeling comfortable.

She ask me to fold up the sleeves of my hand.

I followed her instructions.

Stay tuned.