👨‍⚕Medical Test - 1👨‍⚕

Starts with the Hero's POV

So hello friends meet me, I am Siddharth nigam, narrator of this story for all readers.

I hope you all can relate when I tell you that these days in all the fields and companies it's compulsive to carry your medical reports.

Because every company gives you compulsory insurance if in the case of death or medical issue.

All executives who are on the field work to mandatorily undergo a medical test.

This is the order issued to me today.

It's so bad because I hate that hospital environment like everyone do but I hate medical tests and all.

They just give tensions to me.

My medical test was scheduled at a lab and diagnosis centre of Delhi next day when it is weekly off in Delhi.

But somehow company officials manage and send me there.

The List of the Medical Tests is given to me in advance.

But I feel so stress whenever I have to go to doctor I know I am going for giving test samples only but I don't like the hospital environment and I guess no body likes only if you don't work there.

But let's go, as its needed.

The Medical tests included the regular Chest & Back X-Rays and Blood test.

Company even asked for the vital stats of my body.

Actually it's going for a 5 crore rupee worth insure so every policy company make sure that the client is fit.

Even company wants fit staff to join.

I receive a call from an insurance agent he told me to be there for the test.

By the way previous plan was that they will come and collect my samples from home.

But now I am going there.

Insurance company give me information about fixing the appointment to the medical laboratory.

I reach the Medical Centre exactly at  the time.

The receptionist confirm my appointment and ask me to sit and wait.

Stay tuned