💆‍♀️Hot Massage 13💆‍♀️

Siddharth POV

I can picture her beautiful breasts scraping across my chest as she leans over me.

I am so greedy to make a touch on her body like she did.

She have marvelous body didn't letting me think what is right.

Pov ends.

Avneet : I am seriously not sure it will be right or wrong?

Siddharth : okay I am not insisting you.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth : but you have the best option in front of you because you won't get the better service from any professional.

Avneet : yeah I know, and it's really impossible to say no to you.

Siddharth : so means you are ready.

Avneet : yeah of course. Just let me know what exactly I have to do.

Siddharth : means?

Avneet : I mean are you expecting me to take off my clothes in front of you.

Siddharth felt hesitated and thought avneet took him wrong so he starts covering up.

Siddharth : no, you are getting me wrong I guess.

Avneet : but I guess that will be the better to get massage, if I want massage, I will love to get the better one.

Siddharth : ohh really. Thank you so so much.

Avneet : I never thought that my celebrity crush will feel excited for me like this. This is so good to feel. (She is feeling the butterflies).

And what not siddharth is feeling in his stomach with the thought that she could take off his top in front of him.

Because seeing a bit of her cleavage make his cock rock hard so what more to expect ahead.

Siddharth : so?

Avneet : may I take that towel please?

Siddharth : sure.

Avneet took that towel remove her top and laid on the table, with covering her bra from that towel.

Siddharth starts massaging her waist and stomach turn by turn.

Siddharth : you liking it?

Avneet : I can't explain you what I am feeling now. You are amazing. Seriously.

Siddharth : ohh really, I am so happy with this.

Now siddharth pulled off the towel and avneet won't mind even a bit.

Stay tuned.

Target 35 votes