😋Punishment - 1😋

Punishment got the highest votes.

After this I will update drunk best friends.

Let's start this new series now,

Avneet Kaur - 22 year old girl, girlfriend of Siddharth Nigam, young girl with kinky fantasies. A super hot girl make anyone crazy in just one look.

Siddhaarth nigam : 24 year old handsome and muscular boy, he is a weightlifter and boxer in Indian sport club. His hands and his body is more hard than a rock.

The story started 1 year ago when Avneet want to learn karate and boxing for self defence, and looking for the good instructor she joined the summer camp of the sport management of Delhi.

And there she meet Siddharth Nigam who is instructor there and she fall in love with him because Siddharth is someone Avneet always wished in her life.

Strong, strict, and a guy who made any girl crazy for him, almost every girl in the camp have crush on Siddharth Nigam and Avneet was one of them.

But her beautiful and tempting look give her this privilege to get this boy in her life.

Avneet was the one to fall in love for Siddharth first, but after the camp Siddharth ask Avneet for date.

Avneet said Yes.

And then they start dating Siddharth is short tempered guy, who gets angry so easily, and he is hell possessive about Avneet she didn't even like Avneet talk to anyone around her.

This could be count Heartless and toxic behaviour from Siddharth Nigam, but his girlfriend Avneet want this only in her life so this is happily adjustable.

From beginning Avneet want Siddharth like this only, and when he mostly get angry , she had a better time with him.

Wanna know how let's see from her POV

So hello everyone this is Avneet Kaur,

So let me narrate myself and what my feelings for you.

I am in a relationship with Siddharth Nigam a handsome rough and tough just like I wished in my life.

He is my hot and handsome angry bird, that is true that Siddharth get angry very soon on anything and especially when it comes on me.

Stay tuned to know more.