👨‍⚕Medical Test - 20👨‍⚕

Siddharth make her hand hold his dick. He laid down flat on the bed.

And in a moment I gone on my knees, holding his cock in my hand, stroking it, rubbing his balls with my other hand.

I am feeling shy but can't even resist this dick.

I gave him a confused but smiled at him and started licking his tip of his penis with my tongue.

I looked up again to see his reaction and I saw a satisfactory smile over his face. I think it's fine whatever I am doing.

Even my mouth want it in now. And i am not able to resist him anymore.

I starts sucking his cock with all the energy in my body.

I am sucking his cock and he is looking like he can control his orgasm for something else I also wish for.

Now he stopped me.

And i guess now it's time to speed up, and he did the same he came over me.

He didn't let this game go for so long and soon his cock find my pussy opening and believe me it is like he divide my legs into two and his dick enter in my cunt tearing my skin.

I scream louder and I lose my virgin tag today.

Within few more hard pushes his dick is completely make it space inside me.

I can't trust my body that I handle 7 inches length inside me.

It was not easy I am screaming loudly on every push but yeah... I am ready to cum within minutes and he unload his after 5 minutes.

He pulled out his cock and sprayed all her cum on my body.

I really need to sleep here, I am exhausted but no... I get up and runs into the bathroom.

I came back.

When siddharth dress back too.

Avneet : baby boy, you have to come tomorrow again to provide samples for test. (Said flirting but a bit blushy cheeks).

Siddharth : I would love to find excuses to see you now.

Avneet blush.

Here this series gone down.

See you soon with new story.

If someone wanna submit any ideas drop your comments?