📸Photoshoot - 13📸

Reem : you can try him?

Avneet : how?

Reem : try something sexy tomorrow.

Reem explains the idea to seduce siddharth during the photo shoot and unwantedly but avneet likes the idea.

Avneet : isn't it too much?

Reem : you are a young girl, he is young guy, sometime pleasure achieve going beyond the lines.

After this conversation with Reem, she is also thinking that it can be good.

And if it is truth, she is internally feeling like butterflies are tickling inside her abdomen.

She decided to wear a black monokini.

Next day,

She got a text from siddharth that location is ready, actually the shoot is gonna take place around swimming pool.

Avneet texted Okay.

She came to the swimming pool location, and there is no one around them.

Avneet : this place is really good siddharth. I must say you are the best photographer I can get.

Siddharth : thanks.

Avneet : but why there is no one here?

Siddharth : I thought you won't like to display yourself in real. (Said sarcastically)

Avneet : all good siddharth, you are looking in bad mood?

Siddharth : everything is fine. Let's start.

Avneet is liking it, actually everyone likes it when you likes someone and that person get possessive for you.

Avneet went to change her dress because she want her plan to work even better.

She comes down stairs, and she is looking like today she will kill him with her looks only

She walks to him.

She take a turn flaunting her to him.

Avneet : how's this siddharth?

This bikini is leaving almost whole her back bare and some extra clothes tied around waist band to just make it look little decent

Siddharth keep on looking at her.

He is happy on one side that he got a chance to see this beauty in the hot avatar, but he is sad too because this all going to be on internet before this evening.

Stay tuned.

Double update
I want 40 votes on both chapters of this double update for next chapter.