💆‍♀️Hot Massage 9💆‍♀️

Avneet is so surprised and somehow it turn her on too, so she move on to his lower body very slowly after making sure that he is slept.

Seeing to his legs and to his feet.

It make her thirsty.

She continue massaging his chest for a minute but can't roll her eyes away from this erection.

Avneet thought that what if she could massage his front. Means if she could slip down to his body too.

He is feeling very relax now so slept.

Avneet didn't want to pay too much attention at his erection, but she knows that it is hard because of her presence.

She is giving massage to his stomach and pushing his brief a bit, which makes her saw the tip of his dick just a few inches far from her hand.

But his boxer kept his dick covered until she remove it herself and ask him to remove.

Avneet is looking for his erection but there is no way to go and directly grab it.

But there is a point when avneet lose her control and touch his dick over his boxer.

Maybe that make him active again and she can feel the movement in his body.

She knows it can turn so embarrassing for her, so she comes up. Massaging his chest again.

He open his eyes and directly fell on her body.

She again begin to rub his chest with warm oil.

At one point,

Siddharth realise that avneet took the cushion off and he can see avneet stood over his head and reaching over his body.

Her beautiful bust of hanging breasts were jiggling within inches of his chest as she is massaging his chest.

Siddharth can't story staring her hard nipples poke through the cotton fabric of the thin top.

He could even imagine her areolas.

His imagination is really wild when he wish to imagine something.

Avneet wanna shift his focus which she successfully did.

And now even siddharth can't hold as seeing her again making his dick more erect.

He couldn’t do anything to hide it now.

Stay tuned.

Target 35 votes