🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 16🥴🍺

Meanwhile,

Siddharth is touching her breasts.

And avneet slipped down on her jeans.

The boner is evident and can be notice without even removing his jeans.

Avneet starts to caress his cock waiting to come out from his pants.

Then she slowly unbuttoned and unzip his jeans, and slid her hands into his pants and start pushing it in for more space.

Looking for more space in his jeans Avneet decided to remove it and she pull it off until his knees.

All this time, he did not stop playing with her boobs.

Avneet can see a huge rod ready which want someone to suck it, not someone only avneet. 😳😋

Avneet horny mind didn't let her hold more, and Siddharth is not in those senses, where he could resist or obstruct.

So she very easily take off his boxer. And she found the a throbbing dick.

Avneet got surprise seeing this length, she went down directly and land with a kiss on his penis tip.

She decided that she will just kiss his dick head a minute ago, but as soon her tongue come into contact, he moans and that husky and pleasing voice make her ready to take it half in her mouth.

Then she give a few licks to it like a cat licking milk from a bowl.

Her mouth is on his dick, she is bent down in front of him. So his hands lost control on her boobs.

So when she bent down,

He land with a few kisses on her back neck.

Avneet getting energy from those kisses and begin to stroke his cock.

While slurping his dick avneet is thinking that it's wrong whatever is happening.

But this is really so difficult to stop from here where they are right now and she know if it will be stopped then it will be stopped from her side.

Because siddharth is not in his control to take control over this situation.

Stay tuned.