😋Punishment - 19😋

Siddharth starts moaning too, after seeing her pussy, his dick is ready to explode but he needs something make him cum.

And now her blowjob gonna help him to get some relax until he make her pussy ready.

When her pussy feelw like it is on fire her juices had started to drip down again, even after one orgasm done just 5 minutes ago, the juices are flowing inside of her thighs.

He give a little rough touch to this mouth fuck, he grab her head and push it right down on his long hard dick so it is the back into her throat. t

Then he pull out and thrust it harder into her mouth fucking the back of her throat, over and over, she can hear her master groaning with each thrust.

But all of sudden, when siddharth left her head in the search of getting ready for the explosion.

She took her mouth back.

Siddharth is moaning "Mmm.. your mouth is so satisfying".

He just said this and avneet take her mouth back.

Avneet : thank you so much my master, but I am not going to make you satisfied from my mouth.

Siddharth : Avneet... Why you stopped at the very wrong moment, just in one more minute I am going to explode.

Avneet : but I didn't want it to happen?

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : are you serious you are gonna do this?

Siddharth : yes this is your punishment.

Avneet : okay done then, but remember after this, I am not even going to let you trust me for next one week.

Siddharth : what the heck, you can't do this to me.

Avneet : I can do it, you know what.

Siddharth : what do you want?

She get down on her back.

Stay tuned