👨‍⚕Medical Test - 15👨‍⚕

Every inch every centimetre of her body is like to make a men crazy for her.

I don't know what I did in my life what makes me sit here right in front of her today.

She have a perfect hour glass figure, her waist is well maintained, and focus is on her butt cheeks, which are definable fire.

She is looking like an incredibly bomb.

Her ass is really bubbly.

Those two soft cushions, attracting me like a hell but I control my heart.

She turn around.

It all happen for 10 seconds only but it was like really long for me.

The sight of a naked butts are not lesser than a jackpot win.

Now she turn back and stand straight looking at me. But she was right she told me when she take off her clothes I will not feel embarrassing.

And it is equal now so what is to embarrass the thing is that this is the time to feel the heat of this fire.

Her curved back with fat tummy, she is extraordinary gorgeous girl.

But such kind of sexy girls should not do the nursing.

Because it is really like a sin to call her sister. She is deadly hot.

She is extremely beautiful girl making me going beyond my control.

I could sense my blood pressure increasing.

And she notice that my dick is ready to perform for the masturbation.

My throat is dry.

My cock is seems ready to gave the sample now.

But I didn't have time to notice that when this beauty is in front of me.

Because till the moment I will hold myself, she will stand like this in front of me.

While, I am drooling over her back & bum cheeks till now. I can bet on it that for so many days, whenever I will close my eyes I will able to see her only.

Now she moves to me, to speak to me.

And bring my attention back to the work for what she undress herself.

Stay tuned.