🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 4🥴🍺

Riya apologize for her cheating in a relationship but told him that he is boring guy.

This really hurt Siddharth.

But he let her go he didn't want to talk to her anymore after this.

There is no ashamed feeling seems on her face.

And Riya left with her new boyfriend. And he felt left alone. He is really thinking that this relationship will work for him.

So this leads a heart break for him.

And he went inside the club, he called a waiter and ask him for drinks.

Siddharth drink once before this, and that was really a very bad experience of his life because after that his parents didn't talked to her for 1 month.

But in this feeling of heart break, he take few shots in.

Which is really not a good idea.

(Author of this book, hardly against consumption of Alcoholic drinks, so read it just for fun).

Siddharth is losing his senses, and there is no one with him so the staff of club ask him to go back to home.

Because he is drunk, and there is no one to bring him back to his home.

But siddharth isn't act in his senses, he is having an argument with the waiter for more drink.

But waiter refuse, the club manager is trying to contact his family, but his phone is locked, so he dont know how to contact anyone related to him.

He was looking for any solution when Avneet entered in the club.

She was really not expecting something like this happening here.

She walks in.

She watch him for a minute having argument with the waiter.

She went towards him.

As soon siddharth saw her, he hugs her so tightly.

Avneet : what happen siddharth?

Manager : mam do you know him?

Avneet : yes, he is my friend. But what happened to him.

Manager : he is drunk mam, we are trying to refuse him for drink, but he is listening to us. If you know him, please contact his family.

Stay tuned.