🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 24🥴🍺

Avneet know that if her parents get to know about it will not to be good for her and him both.

So she gives number of siddharth's elder brother and Secretary's driver drop him safely to his house.

Abhishek somehow manage to hide him in his room all this night.

Avneet in her room --

Avneet POV

Now just think Avneet what will you answer Siddharth tomorrow morning when he ask you that why it all happen, when you are in your senses.

I had sex with my best friend, but I don't want it cost my friendship to me.

Even I don't think he will break friendship with me just because of it, as he also wants it.

I didn't started it by my own.

I should wish everything will be okay.

And I will not start any conversation about this with Siddharth until he ask me himself.

With this I went to my bed, but I know I will not able to sleep whole night.

The same things going on in my head right now what happened unexpectedly in car between us.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

POV ends.

Next morning,

Abhishek wake siddharth up and handed over a lemon tea to him.

Siddharth have that lemon tea.

Abhishek : now will you tell me my brother, that you went to propose your gf, why you get drunk then?

Siddharth told him about getting cheated in a relationship.

Abhishek : I always told you that she was not a girl for you. You know what you should date Avneet, she is actually caring for you. Rest is your choice sid, but never drink again, I won't save you again. Okay.

Siddharth : sorry bhai.

Abhishek : it's okay. Now get up and have a hot water shower, it helps you to get your energy back.

Siddharth : hmm.

Abhishek left.

Siddharth POV

I didn't remember much about last night, but don't know why I am feeling like I met last night.

I had a dream too in my hangover, that avneet and me having romance in car.

No no no... Control siddharth, this is really wrong.

She is your best friend.

POV ends.

End of this part of series.

But this is not end of the series. After I get 50+ votes on every single part of this book i will give you 2.0 of this series. So stay tuned to know what will happen next in their lives.

Happy reading