🏩Honeymoon : 11🏩

Because this is not a separate piece so I can't lift it up to touch her belly and get some access inside this piece.

The pulled up of the whole gown is needed for what I need to wait long.

Nooooooo.... I screamed internally.

I am getting so desperate, I slide my  hands back on her thighs and slowly pushing her gown a bit up with massage over her thighs.

My hand are a bit shaky because of the nervousness.

And she is not saying anything so this helpful because she is not stopping me and this is frustrating as I can't reach the right places without her help.

I have limited access on her bare thighs so one of my hand is resting on her boobs only.

I softly press her boob and it feels heavenly but I wish I can do at least over her bra.

They are handful and super soft, I can't stop my head to think about for a way to slide inside this fabric.

I guess she understand that I am not able to find the solution to go ahead.

So in my surprise she turn around and kiss me on my lips.

This is really so surprising, now I get to know that those touches really give me some advantages in return at last.

I can't explain you the kiss.

Oh, her lips feels like juicy strawberry 🍓🍓. though it tasted of the juices of the more bliss ful in taste.

I take bliss of sucking her lips and enter with my tongues deeper in her mouth.

She is responsive too in kiss after two minutes of liplock, I guess she learn and return my kiss to me.

She keep on moaning through the kiss and I runs my hand between my chest and her boobs her boobs are already crushing on my chest.

But I adjust my hands between her boobs.

When we part our lips to take a oxygen needed for the breathing and to be alive.

Stay tuned