🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 3🥴🍺

Siddharth was planning to give a surprise to Riya but here he got a surprise in return which is unplanned and unexpected.

Actually,

Riya enter in the same club 🍸👯🎶, co-incidently with a guy.

Siddharth know this boy, he lives in the same building, where Riya lives.

But he didn't get it that what she is doing with him at this time of night, in a full party dress up.

But maybe it is not that difficult to understand for so long, and when he saw that boy's hand on her waist, holding her so romantically, he understand that there is something going on between them.

But he want to make sure first.

He called Riya again.

And this time she pick up the call.

Siddharth can see her, but she didn't have any clue of this.

Riya : hello, baby. (Said in a loving tone but fake)

Siddharth : where are you Riya, I was calling you from last 1 hour?

Siddharth was praying that she will not lie to him, but Riya lied which is expected thing.

Riya : it is midnight 12 my baby obviously, I am on my bed, and sorry I was sleeping and my phone was on silent so I didn't notice your call.

Siddharth didn't need anything more to get to know that what's going on.

Riya : by the way, what happened?

Siddharth : I just want to wish you birthday, so happy birthday Riya.

Riya : thank you so much.

Siddharth : do you have any midnight birthday plans?

Riya : no yaar, I will celebrate in tomorrow evening only. So you are invited.

Siddharth walks to Riya now, she want to see that how much she can lie more.

Riya : so good night baby, I talk to you tomorrow.

Siddharth cuts the call and came in front of them, to confront Riya.

She get nervous seeing him. But there is no guilt on her face for this cheating.

Siddharth : so is this your bed?

Siddharth confront her, and she confesses that she didn't love him now.

Stay tuned.

Target 40 votes on this and previous chapter